Gold Coast Hotel & Casino Las Vegas Parking Fee 2023, Valet & Map
With 711 affordable hotel rooms, a huge bowling alley, bingo, and a casino with lower limits, the Gold Coast Hotel & Casino is a popular option for those maybe wanting to avoid the pricier, crowded mega-resorts on the Las Vegas Strip.
Adding to the appeal is the fact that unlike a lot of Strip hotels, parking at the Gold Coast is completely free – to hotel guests and visitors alike.
The plentiful amounts of free parking are courtesy of two parking garages, as well as surface parking surrounding three sides of the resort.
To the east of the casino, just a very short walk away, is the main garage, a humongous 3 level parking garage that is connected to the Gold Coast via an enclosed pedestrian walkway.
In addition, there is another two-level garage directly in front of the resort.
Gold Coast Hotel & Casino Parking Cost
Again, this applies to everyone, even if you are not staying at the hotel. There is no minimum spend or anything either.
Map of Parking at the Gold Coast Las Vegas
The black “P” signs below show all of the entrances into the self-parking areas. The brown star shows you the valet entrance. Purple stars are surface parking, while the orange star is the VIP parking entrance.
Thanks to all of the parking offered here, it’s very easy to find your way into a spot.
- The 2-story parking garage directly in front of the Gold Coast is accessible directly off of W. Flamingo Road (which runs in front of the hotel).
You can also drive into this garage on the other side of the garage by pulling into the two casino entrances off of W. Flamingo, or from S. Wynn Road, which runs west of the resort.
Either way, there is an elevator that can take you to the ground level, where it’s just a few steps across the driveway into the resort.
- The larger, 3-story parking garage is nearly an entire block length long, and runs alongside S. Valley View Boulevard on the east side of the hotel/casino. The lower two levels are covered parking.
Like with the 2-story garage, you can access this garage from the front of the casino. You can also pull in off of S. Valley View Boulevard from the north side of the resort.
From the upper two levels, the enclosed pedestrian walkway leads you from the garage into the resort.
- Surface lot parking is plentiful here, with parking on three sides, including very proximate spaces right in front of the casino.
By my count, there are just under 600 parking spaces in the massive surface parking lot behind the casino/hotel. This lot is accessed either off of S. Valley View Blvd, or off of W. Viking Road, which is the street bordering the north side of the property.
Gold Coast VIP Parking
In the 3-story parking garage to the east, there is a covered, closer “VIP” parking available to those of who are higher-rollers.
As a Boyd Gaming property, the Gold Coast Casino is part of the B Connected player’s card program, which consists of five levels: Ruby, Sapphire, Emerald, Onyx, and Titanium.
Those of you at Emerald, Onyx, or Titanium are eligible to use this covered parking entrance, which is to the right of the resort when entering off of W. Flamingo. You’ll need your card with you to insert it into the gates when arriving.
Gold Coast Hotel & Casino Valet Parking Fee
As with self-parking, valet parking at the Gold Coast Hotel & Casino is free.
Of course, you’ll want to tip the valet driver, however this service is complimentary to hotel guests and visitors alike.
The easiest way to get here is to head west on W. Flamingo Road, then take the first right into the property immediately after passing S. Valley View Boulevard.
- Clearance into the 2-story parking garage right off of W. Flamingo is 6 feet, 11 inches.
- Clearance into the larger 3-story garage east of the casino (to the right of the casino) is 8 feet.
- There is no mention of a fee for RVs or oversized vehicles on the website, but you may want to check with the resort for the most updated policy. For what it’s worth, I noticed several RVs, vans and 18-wheelers parking in massive surface lot behind the casino/hotel.
Gold Coast Hotel & Casino Address, Phone & Website
400 West Flamingo Road
Las Vegas, NV. 89103
By Steve Beauregard. Photos copyright gamboool.com