Kansas Online Casinos Sites (2023 Update)
- Your legal online gambling options in Kansas include online sports betting, pari-mutuel wagering, daily fantasy sports, and sweepstakes casinos.
- Real-money online casinos are not licensed, legal, or regulated in Kansas. However, you can play casino games for real money at offshore gambling sites, like Café Casino or BetUS.
- Offshore casinos are not outrightly legal or prohibited in Kansas because they fall into somewhat of a legal “gray area.” No one from Kansas has ever been prosecuted for betting at offshore sites.
- Most offshore online casinos accept players from Kansas who are aged 18+. They have a selection of slots, table games, video poker games, and live dealer games from top developers.
- All the best Kansas casinos have diverse game portfolios, secure payment methods, and massive casino bonuses. Reliable sites are also licensed overseas and offer fast payouts.
- It is unlikely that Kansas will regulate online casinos soon. Online sports betting only launched in 2022, and no current bills are in motion looking to change the industry.
Top Kansas Online Casinos Reviewed 2023
1. Café Casino
Established in 2016, Café Casino is one of the best Kansas online casinos. It is owned and operated by Lynton Limited. This parent company possesses a valid gaming license from Curacao, demonstrating it is safe, secure, and legitimate.
Café Casino relies on software from leading developers like Rival, RTG, and Revolver Gaming to power its online casino games. You can enjoy 230+ games, including slot machines, table games, video poker titles, and live dealer options. All are high-quality titles and accessible on mobiles.
The welcome bonus at Café Casino is also among the best we’ve seen. You can claim a 250% match up to $1,500 on your first deposit. Most welcome offers have a lower match, so this offer gives you the best return on your investment. Deposit with BTC and upgrade to a 350% up to $2,500 bonus.
The stand-out feature of Café Casino has to be its proprietary games. These games are unique to the site and cannot be found elsewhere, giving it an upscale feel. We also love the mobile capabilities, with every game in the library playable from iOS and Android phones and tablets.
Café Casino’s supported payment methods also make deposits and withdrawals simple. Choose from credit cards, cryptocurrencies, bank transfers, and courier checks. Deposits start from only $5 when using Tether, whereas high rollers can deposit upwards of $5,000 at once.
Another top Kansas online casino and sportsbook is BetUS. The operator launched in 1994, making it one of the internet’s oldest and most trusted providers. It also operates legitimately with a gaming license from the Government of Curacao.
BetUS has built a strong portfolio featuring 480+ exciting slots and table games over the years. There are live casino games and many high-limit games perfect for high rollers. Meanwhile, recreational players can enjoy penny slots from big names like Betsoft, Nucleus, and DGS.
When registering for an account, you can get a casino bonus of 150% up to $3,000 to spend on any of the games. If you fund your account using a supported cryptocurrency, you can claim an even bigger offer of 250% up to $5,000 on your first deposit.
BetUS has many other promotions that make it stand out from the crowd. For example, if you’re into sports betting, you can claim a welcome bonus split 50/50 between the casino and the sportsbook. There are also offers that give you free spins and deposit boosts every day of the week.
To fund your account at BetUS, you can choose from four cryptocurrencies, major US credit cards, wire transfers, or mobile wallets (Apple Pay and Google Pay). The latter is perfect for mobile gamers, allowing you to fund your account within seconds while on the go.
How to Sign Up with the Best Kansas Online Casino
1. Go to Website and Create an Online Gambling Account
Open your browser on your preferred device and visit the Café Casino website. Click “Join” and complete the registration form with all the necessary information. This includes your name, email, telephone, address, and date of birth. Set a username and password and hit “Confirm.”
2. Deposit Funds and Enter Promo Code
Make your first deposit by heading to the cashier screen, clicking on the payment option you want to use, and entering your deposit amount. All payment methods work differently, so follow the on-screen instructions to complete your transaction.
Before confirming the payment, choose the welcome bonus (standard or crypto) from the drop-down list; no promo code is required.
3. Choose Game and Play for Real Money
Navigate to the Café Casino games lobby and choose a game you want to play. Click on the title, choose your stake, and place your first real money wager. Any money you win will be instantly reflected in your account balance.
Kansas Online Gambling Laws – Is It Legal?
Real-money online casinos and online poker are not legal in Kansas. However, you can play casino games at offshore gambling sites or sweepstakes. Kansas has also legalized several other forms of online gambling, such as online sports betting, fantasy sports, and pari-mutuel betting.
Here is an overview of the Kansas gambling laws you should know:
- Anyone over 21 can legally wager on sports online from Kansas.
- Gov. Laura Kelly signed SB 84 in May 2022, legalizing sports betting and allowing up to 12 mobile operators to enter the state.
- Legal online sports betting was launched in September 2022.
- Daily fantasy sports are permitted in Kansas for people aged 18+. DFS was legalized in 2015 when HR 2155 was signed into law. The new legislation opened the door for operators like FanDuel and DraftKings.
- Although online casinos and online poker are illegal in Kansas, you can play casino games for real money at offshore sites.
- Offshore casinos are based outside US jurisdiction, so these operators aren’t violating state rules by accepting players from Kansas.
- Kansas gambling laws don’t explicitly ban players from partaking in online gambling, putting offshore sites in an unregulated “gray area” of the law.
- No one from Kansas has ever been prosecuted for gambling at offshore sites.
- Social and sweepstakes casinos are permitted in Kansas. These use virtual currencies and provide more recreational gameplay, but you can win real cash prizes.
- Pari-mutuel wagering is legal in Kansas for anyone over 18.
- Live racing has not occurred in Kansas since 2008, and there are no simulcast or off-track betting locations in the state.
- You can legally place pari-mutuel wagers online through sites like TwinSpires.
Despite its historically conservative opinions on gambling, Kansas has expanded its industry in the last decade. However, online casino gambling is still unregulated.
Thankfully, nothing prohibits online gambling in Kansas laws―it’s simply not mentioned. Offshore casinos are thus your best option for real-money slots, video poker, and table games without violating state laws.
Is Gambling at Offshore Casinos Safe?
Because offshore casinos are not regulated in the USA, some are unsafe and must be avoided. However, it can be challenging to tell which are these illegitimate sites if you’re unsure what to look for.
We’re experts at knowing how to spot a scam casino site. Our team checks that the operator is licensed in foreign jurisdictions like Panama, Curacao, or Gibraltar. We only recommend sites offering fast and secure payments, fair games that work on a random number generator (RNG), and massive bonuses.
While many offshore gambling sites cannot be trusted, all the ones listed on this page can be.
When Will Kansas Legalize Online Gambling?
Kansas’ new online sports wagering industry is off to a flying start. Leading operators like DraftKings and Caesars launched on the first day of legal sports betting, and the first month of legal wagering brought in $1.2 million in revenue for the state.
Off the back of this success, you might imagine lawmakers are considering relaxing Kansas’ ban on online casinos. However, there is no talk of legal iGaming currently happening in the legislature. While legal casinos might come at some point in the future, it won’t be any time soon.
Kansas Online Gambling Legislation Timeline
- 1986: The Kansas Constitution is revised after voters approve a new amendment that allows the state to legalize horseracing, dog racing, and pari-mutuel wagering.
- 1987: Lawmakers pass the Kansas Pari-Mutuel Racing Act to execute the previous year’s vote decision. The Kansas Racing Commission is set up to regulate pari-mutuel betting.
- 1989: The first racetrack in Kansas opens, Woodlands Racetrack. A second racing venue called Camptown Greyhound Park opens six years later.
- 1995: Camptown Park closes only months after opening. Woodlands pushes for changes to KS gambling laws to allow slot machines on the premises to help generate revenue. Tribal compacts are also agreed upon, permitting tribal casinos in KS.
- 1996: The proposal for gambling at racetracks in Kansas dies in the Senate. Similar bills for expanded gambling are introduced over the next ten years, but all fail.
- 2007: The Kansas Expanded Lottery Act (KELA) passes, allowing four casino resorts in Kansas and slots at licensed pari-mutuel venues. Each region had to hold a referendum before construction is permitted.
- 2008: All licensed racetracks in Kansas close by 2008. The first proposals for commercial casinos are made, but many original operators subsequently pull out of casino plans.
- 2009: The first commercial casino authorized under KELA opens in Kansas in December, the Boot Hill Casino in Dodge City. Three more casinos follow from 2009 to 2012.
- 2015: Fantasy sports are legalized in Kansas as Gov. Brownback signs HB 2155 into law, making Kansas one of the first states to legalize DFS.
- 2018: The Professional and Amateur Sports Protection Act (PASPA) of 1992 is overturned by the US Supreme Court. Three bills that legalize sports betting in KS are introduced, but all die in the legislature.
- 2019: There is another attempt to legalize sports betting that would tax operators at 50%. It is opposed by casino companies and never passes. Other bills are introduced in 2020 and 2021, but the House and Senate have different visions for a regulated industry.
- 2022: Both legislative chambers finally compromise, inserting language from HB 2470 into SB 84 from the previous year. SB 84 is signed into law in May, and Kansas sports betting launches in September.
KS Tribal Partnerships
Four Native American tribes in Kansas have entered into gaming compacts with the state:
- Iowa Tribe of Kansas and Nebraska
- Prairie Band Potawatomi Nation
- Kickapoo Tribe of Kansas and Nebraska
- Sac and Fox Nation of Missouri in Kansas
Kansas has also agreed with two federally recognized tribes from Oklahoma: The Quapaw Tribe and the Wyandotte Nation of Oklahoma.
The tribal-state compacts allow members of the tribes to offer Class III casino gaming on reservation land. There are currently six tribal casinos in the state (one from the Quapaw Tribe and five from the Kansas tribes), while the Wyandotte Nation can build up to two other Native casino properties.
Kansas-Licensed Gambling Sites
There are no regulated online casinos in Kansas, but new sports betting legislation permits up to 12 sportsbooks. Here are the current operators that have gone live:
- FanDuel Sportsbook: September 2022
- BetMGM Sportsbook: September 2022
- DraftKings Sportsbooks: September 2022
- Caesars Sportsbook: September 2022
- PointsBet: September 2022
- Barstool Sports: September 2022
Kansas Online Casino Promotions
Despite no regulated online casinos in Kansas, you can claim generous casino bonuses at offshore sites.
Deposit Match Bonuses
Many operators give you a portion of your deposit back as bonus credit. This is known as a deposit match bonus, the most common type of promotion at casinos. The offer always states how much your deposit is matched by and the maximum bonus amount.
For example, BetUS has a welcome bonus of 150% up to $3,000. This means you get a 150% boost on your deposit. To claim the full $3,000, you need to deposit $2,000.
Cryptocurrency bonuses are matched deposit offers that are only valid on crypto deposits. They’re always bigger than standard welcome bonuses and worth claiming where available.
For example, Wild Casino’s standard welcome bonus is worth an impressive $5,000 split across your first five deposits. However, the total bonus amount increases to $9,000 if you deposit using crypto. You also get a bigger % match on each deposit, meaning a better return on your investment.
No-deposit bonuses are promotions you can qualify for without funding your casino account. They’re always worth less than deposit bonuses, but you could turn a few free spins or bonus credits into thousands if luck is on your side. Plus, they’re the only genuinely free casino bonus.
Red Dog Casino currently gives new players a choice of two no-deposit bonuses after they’ve registered for an account: $40 for slot play or $25 for all other games.
Reload bonuses are offers on additional deposits, often as ongoing weekly promotions. If you time your deposits around these offers, you can add a considerable amount to your bankroll.
For example, BetUS has several reload bonuses each week. You can get a 150% slots bonus every Tuesday, a 10% boost on crypto deposits every Thursday, and a 75% bonus every Saturday. The site also offers other perks like $500 back on blackjack every Monday.
Casino operators reward their most loyal players through VIP schemes. You typically earn points by playing casino games for real money, and these points determine your loyalty level. The higher you are in the program, the more significant perks and rewards you unlock.
Café Casino has an outstanding welcome bonus all players from Kansas are automatically enrolled into. All points you earn can be traded for cash, with higher redemption rates as you climb the tiers.
Mobile Gambling Apps in Kansas
You can gamble from mobiles and tablets anywhere in Kansas, and here’s how…
Android Mobile Gambling
If you own an Android device, gamble on the go by launching your mobile browser and heading to your chosen casino site. All the best Kansas casinos are responsive and instantly adapt to the size of your device. You can play games, claim bonuses, and withdraw winnings from anywhere.
If you want a downloadable app, you’re limited to state-licensed sportsbooks. As online casinos aren’t legal, operators cannot list their apps on Google Play. Some offshore sites have apps you can download directly but be cautious not to install malicious software. Thankfully, browser-based apps are of as high quality as their downloadable counterparts.
iOS Mobile Gambling
The situation is the same for iOS users. You can play games, claim bonuses, and access all other areas of your account through Safari. Our recommended Kansas online casinos are built on HTML 5 technology, meaning they’re well-optimized for playing on all model iPhones and iPads.
For sports betting, you can download apps from the App Store. However, these typically require you to have iOS 14.0 or later installed, and you must have sufficient storage space. This is another reason we believe web-based play is the way forward; you can enjoy everything the gambling site offers without concerns over device updates or storage.
Advantages of Offshore Gambling Sites
Offshore gambling sites have far bigger bonuses than Kansas-licensed sites. Wild Casino’s crypto offer is a fantastic example, worth an unbelievable $9,000. Bonuses this big are unavailable at regulated casinos and sportsbooks.
The best offshore casinos rely on multiple world-renowned game developers to power a diverse portfolio of slots, video poker, and table games. The names behind the online casino games at our favorite sites include:
- Revolver Gaming
- Concept Gaming
- Amatic Industries
- Authentic Gaming
- Visionary iGaming
- Play’n GO
Cryptocurrency can be used at all our top picks. Using crypto has several perks, such as lower deposit limits, crypto-exclusive bonuses, and faster payouts. Regulated gambling sites aren’t allowed to offer cryptocurrency payments, meaning these perks are exclusive to offshore betting.
As offshore online casinos operate outside US jurisdiction, you’re not required to report your gambling to authorities. This provides greater privacy than you can get at state-licensed sportsbooks and casinos.
What Games Can I Play at Kansas Online Casinos?
If you’re interested in playing online casino games, our recommended Kansas casinos have an impressive selection of slots, table games, video poker, and more.
Kansas residents can find 160 slots at Café Casino, 350 at BetUS, and 363 at Wild Casino. These games come in various paylines, themes, layouts, and volatilities to suit all preferences. The varied slots selection also caters to all budgets, with denominations ranging from $0.01 to $5+ per payline.
Some of our favorite slot games are:
- Rags to Witches
- 88 Frenzy Fortune
- Spin it Vegas
- Wilds of Fortune
You can even play progressive jackpot games that trigger five- or six-figure payouts. Or, to add a healthy dose of competition to your gameplay, you can enter slot tournaments with cash prizes. For example, Wild Casino runs free-to-enter tournaments with a guaranteed $5,000 prize pool each week.
Blackjack features at all the best Kansas casinos. You’ll find eight versions of blackjack at Café Casino, 13 at Wild Casino, and an impressive 32 variants at BetUS. Some must-try titles include Blackjack Switch and Double Deck Blackjack.
Most of BetUS’ blackjack games come in standard and high-stakes formats. This makes it a perfect choice for high and low rollers, with game denominations ranging from $1 to $100.
You can play video poker for real money at our Kansas online casinos. Café Casino has eight games, most of which are versions of Joker Poker played with one, three, or ten hands. Meanwhile, Wild Casino has ten games, and BetUS has 24 video poker titles. These include:
- Jacks or Better
- Tens or Better
- Aces and Eights
- Deuces Wild
- Double Double Bonus
Red Dog has one high-quality version of European Roulette from RTG. However, our other promoted online casinos feature more variety. Café Casino has four roulette games; Ignition and BetUS have five, and Wild Casino has 11 unique variants. Your options at Wild Casino include the following:
- American Roulette
- Platinum Chip Roulette
- Double Ball Roulette
- Roulette II
- NG European Roulette
- Roulette Tournament
Our casinos have many other table games aside from blackjack and roulette. Casino games such as baccarat, craps, three-card rummy, and casino war feature at most Kansas casinos.
Electronic poker games, including Texas Hold’Em and Triple Edge Poker, are also available.However, if you’re interested in Kansas poker, the best place to head is Ignition. Alongside its casino is a dedicated poker room platform where you can enter Texas Hold’Em and Omaha Poker tournaments.
Live games feature at all our recommended gambling sites in Kansas. Most are from Visionary iGaming (ViG), known for its high-quality streaming and professional dealers. Some must-try live dealer games are as follows:
- Blackjack Early Payout
- Auto European Roulette
- American Roulette
- Auto American Roulette
- Live Baccarat
- Live Super 6
These games provide an immersive and authentic way to play table games, complete with a social element that regular online casino games lack.
Bingo is a less popular type of online gambling, but you can find a few bingo games at Café Casino and Ignition. Café Casino has the most extensive selection, offering the following seven games:
- Amazonia Bingo
- Bingo Cataratas
- Bingo Goal
- Bingo Ribeirinhos
- Go-Go Bingo
- Pesca Bingo
- Tribo Bingo
New Online Casino Sites in Kansas
The online gambling industry is constantly growing, and new Kansas online casinos enter the market each month. The problem with new sites is that it’s challenging to establish whether they can be trusted.
As we prioritize trust and reliability, we only recommend new operators with several years of experience or brands of already established casinos. Below are your best options if you’re looking for a new and modern platform:
- Red Dog Casino: 2019
- Las Atlantis Casino: 2020
- El Royal: 2020
- Super Slots: 2020
- Rich Palms: 2020
What to Look for When Choosing the Best Kansas Betting Site
You can identify the best Kansas online casinos by comparing all of the following factors:
- Reviews: Read reviews of online gambling sites before registering to get an overview of everything on offer. Reviews from real-world players also provide great initial insight into the operator’s reputation and whether they can be trusted.
- Licensing: The best online gambling sites are licensed to offer real-money gaming. This is a legal requirement, and all reputable sites are approved. Licensing information can be found in the website footer, or use one of our expert-vetted recommendations if unsure.
- Promotions: Compare the bonuses at any online casinos you’re considering. Look for the biggest offers to stretch your budget and gain more chances to win. Consider wagering requirements, deposit limits, game restrictions, and expiry dates when comparing bonuses.
- Accessibility: The best online casinos are accessible across all devices, including PCs, tablets, and mobiles. Visit the casino website on any device you plan on playing from to assess whether it’s user-friendly and provides a high-end experience.
- Game Variety: You’ll want to be able to play online casino games of all types, including slots, table games, video poker, and live casino games. Check that your chosen operator has a diverse portfolio of high-quality titles from top developers for the best entertainment.
- Min/Max Bets: All games have betting limits that restrict the amount of money you can bet per wager, so check that the game limits suit your budget. We also recommend finding sites with wide-ranging limits to ensure there are suitable games as your bankroll grows.
- Banking Options: Banking is a crucial aspect of online real-money gambling. Review the supported payment options and ensure there is a method you’re happy using. You’ll also want to compare payment fees and speeds, prioritizing sites with fast and free transactions.
Kansas State Revenues from Gambling
Without regulated online casinos in Kansas, all casino revenue comes from gambling in person at the state’s four commercial casinos. Since they opened, they’ve generated $916,632,318 for the State of Kansas. An additional $83,285,827 has gone into the Problem Gambling Fund and $124,928,740 into local government funds.
Sports betting also contributes heavily to Kansas tax revenues. When the industry launched in 2022, lawmakers predicted it would generate $1.8 million for the 2022/23 fiscal year. From September 2022 to January 2023, the industry had already brought in over $2.7 million in revenue.
Kansas Lawmakers Involved in Gambling Legislation
- Sen. Rob Olson introduced SB 84 into the Kansas Senate in March 2022, which would legalize sports betting by amending the Lottery Tax Act.
- Rep. John Barker’s, House sponsor of SB 84, amendments to legalize sports betting in Kansas were approved on April 28, 2022.
- Gov. Laura Kelly signed SB 84 into law in May 2022, legalizing mobile and retail sports betting in Kansas. It became the 34th state with legal sports wagering in the US.
Charitable Gambling in Kansas
Charitable gambling is legal for qualifying non-profit organizations in Kansas. All non-profits must apply for licenses before hosting any gambling activities and have been in business for at least 18 months. Charitable games are also restricted to bingo, instant bingo, pull tabs, and raffles.
Kansas Gambling Taxes
Under current law, gambling winnings are considered taxable income in Kansas. They’re taxed at a flat rate of 5%; whether you win $1 or $100,000, the 5% tax applies. Unlike many other states, gambling losses are non-deductible.
These state taxes are in addition to the 24% federal tax that Kansas bettors have to pay on all gambling winnings.
Banking Methods of Kansas Gambling Sites
You’ve several payment options when you gamble online from Kansas. Below are the most common banking options and an overview of the transaction limits, fees, and times.
Bitcoin and Cryptocurrencies
Crypto is our preferred payment method for internet gambling in Kansas. It’s available for deposits and withdrawals at all our recommended sites, with Wild Casino offering the biggest selection of coins. Your options include Bitcoin, Bitcoin Cash, Bitcoin SV, Avalanche, Litecoin, Ethereum, Dogecoin, Ripple, Solano, and Polygon.
Cryptocurrency deposit limits typically start lower than fiat payments, starting at $5 for Tether. This low limit is perfect for recreational players, while high rollers also benefit from using crypto because upper limits reach $500,000. Payouts are also processed within 24 hours or less.
Credit and Debit Cards
All our top-rated Kansas casinos accept Visa, Mastercard, and AMEX for deposits into your casino account. Wild Casino and Red Dog also accept Discover cards. Credit card deposit limits start from $20 to $25 but are often subject to fees.
You can also withdraw using your credit card at Red Dog. Limits of $150 to $2,500 apply, and payouts take 3-4 days to process. However, Red Dog doesn’t charge any transaction fees whatsoever.
Bank transfers tend to be a withdrawal-only option and are fantastic for cashing out massive wins. You can withdraw up to $25,000 per transaction, depending on the casino. Because these payments are processed through your bank, you’re also protected by its high-end security system.
High rollers might also be interested in using bank wires for deposits. You can fund your account using bank transfer at Wild Casino and BetUS, with deposit limits starting at $1,000. However, fees usually apply, and processing payments can take several days.
You can use eWallets like PayPal and Skrill at state-licensed sportsbooks in Kansas. However, they’re not an option at online casinos as the state has not legalized or regulated the industry.
An excellent alternative to eWallets is MatchPay. This is a peer-to-peer trading platform where you exchange casino credits for real cash with other players. Like eWallets, you don’t need to share your banking information directly with the operator, and payments are processed quickly.
What Forms of Gambling Are Available in Kansas?
- Casinos: Casino gambling is legal at the four commercial or six tribal casinos in Kansas. There are no legal online casinos, but social and sweepstakes casinos are permitted. Offshore casinos are also not outrightly banned, and their use doesn’t violate any state laws.
- Lottery: The Kansas Lottery was established in 1987 after the “Kansas Lottery Act” was passed. Under the Act, Kansas bettors can enter multi-state lottery draws like Mega Millions or the only intra-state game Super Kansas Cash.Online lottery sales are prohibited in KS.
- Sports Betting: Sports betting is the latest form of gambling in Kansas. Anyone over 21 can place wagers at retail sportsbooks or licensed sportsbook apps. The industry launched in September 2022 after new legislation was enacted in May 2022.
- Racing: Despite no racetracks in Kansas, you can legally place pari-mutuel wagers on horse, dog, and simulcast races. Bets can be placed at online racebooks like TwinSpires, TVG, or state-licensed sportsbooks.
- Bingo: Bingo is available in Kansas at tribal casinos or as a form of charitable gaming held by non-profit organizations. To play bingo legally, you must be at least 18 years old. Charities looking to host bingo games must also obtain a license before running events.
Major Jackpot Wins in Kansas
The biggest casino win in recent years was at the Prairie Band Casino & Resort. The lucky winner, Steven L., won $1,018642.15 playing Texas Hold’Em in February 2023. Overall, the Prairie Band has paid over 600 progressive wins for Texas Hold’Em, amounting to over $3.9 million.
Land-Based Casinos in Kansas
Kansas Star Casino
Address: 777 Kansas Star Drive, Mulvane, KS 67110
Opened in December 2011, the Kansas Star Casino is one of the biggest commercial casinos in the state. It features over 1,300 slot machines, with denominations ranging from $0.01 to $25. You can also enjoy 43 table games, including blackjack, roulette, baccarat, craps, and three-card poker.
You can dine in four on-site restaurants when you’re not on the gaming floor. The Kansas Star Casino is also conveniently connected to the Hampton Inn, which has 300 luxury rooms and 90 king suites if you want to stay the night.
Hollywood Casino at Kansas Speedway
Address: 777 Hollywood Casino Blvd., Kansas City, KS 66111
Hollywood Casino at Kansas Speedway is another of the largest casinos in Kansas, featuring 2,000 slot machines. There are several progressive slots for massive wins and a high-limit room for big spenders. You can also enjoy 52 exciting table games, a 12-table poker room, and a new retail sportsbook from Barstool.
The venue has three restaurants: Final Cut Steakhouse, Turn 2, and Marquee Café. Although there is no hotel at the Hollywood Casino, there are plenty of places in Kansas City if you need overnight accommodation.
Golden Eagle Casino
Address: 1121 Goldfinch Rd., Horton, KS 66439
Owned by the Kickapoo Tribe, the Golden Eagle Casino is one of the six Native American casinos in Kansas. The tribal gambling destination has over 45,000 square feet of gaming space. It opened in May 1996, making it the first Indian casino in the state.
It’s home to 600 slot machines and all your favorite table games, including blackjack, craps, and more. The Golden Eagle Casino is also famous for being the first casino in Kansas to let players age 18+ onto the casino floor. Eighteen-year-olds can enjoy select Class II slot machines, play bingo games, and dine at either of the two on-site restaurants.
Boot Hill Casino
Address: 4000 W Comanche St., Dodge City, KS 67801
Launching in 2009, the Boot Hill Casino was the first commercial brick-and-mortar casino in Kansas. The gambling destination has over 600 slot and video poker machines, ranging from penny slots to a special high-limit area. Enjoy 18 live table games, two poker tables, and an all-new DraftKings sportsbook.
Sac and Fox Casino
Address: 1322 US-75, Powhattan, KS 66527
The Sac & Fox Casino is another of the tribal casinos in Kansas. Over 500 slots with denominations ranging from $0.01 to $5 per payline are available. You won’t find any table games at the casino, but Kansas bettors can play poker on Fridays, Saturdays, and Sundays.
A 240-seat bingo hall next door opened in 2019 as the latest addition to the gambling destination and three restaurant options.
Other Land-Based Casinos in Kansas
- 7th Street Casino: 777 N 7th St. Trfy, Kansas City, KS 66101
- Casino White Cloud: 777 Jackpot Dr., White Cloud, KS 66094
- Crosswinds Casino: 777 Jackpot Way, Park City, KS 67147
- Kansas Crossing Casino & Hotel: 1275 S, US-69, Pittsburg, KS 66762
- Prairie Band Casino: 12305 150th Rd., Mayetta, KS 66509
Frequently Asked Questions
Is online gambling legal in KS?
Online casino gambling is not legal in Kansas. However, Kansas residents can play at sweepstakes sites or enjoy real-money games at offshore casinos. Online sports betting, daily fantasy sports, and pari-mutuel wagering are legal in KS.
What is the legal gambling age in Kansas?
The legal age for Class III casino gambling and sports betting in Kansas is 21+. For fantasy sports, bingo, lotteries, and Class II slots, the minimum gambling age drops to 18. As online casinos aren’t regulated, many online gambling sites based offshore also accept players aged 18.
When did Kansas regulate online gambling?
Kansas regulated online sports betting in 2022. New legislation that legalized mobile and retail sportsbooks was signed into law in May, and the first sportsbooks went live in September. Kansas has not currently made online casinos legal and regulated.
Can I play daily fantasy sports in Kansas?
Yes, you can play daily fantasy sports in Kansas. Gov. Brownback (Kansas governor then) signed HB 2155 into law in May 2015, legalizing DFS sites in the Sunflower State. As a result, operators like DraftKings and FanDuel are available in KS.
Can I win real money playing online?
Yes, you can win real money by playing games online. However, you have to turn to offshore options as there aren’t any regulated online casinos in Kansas. All the best offshore casinos on this page offer a diverse selection of real-money slots and table games.
What is the best online casino in KS?
The best online casino in KS is Café Casino. Launched in 2016, the operator has 230+ games from top developers like Rival and RTG. You can also claim a 250% up to $1,500 welcome bonus or 350% up to $2,500 if making your first deposit with Bitcoin.
Are Kansas betting sites safe?
Yes, all the Kansas betting sites listed here are safe. They’re licensed overseas, offer secure payments, and have provably fair games. However, not all offshore casinos can be trusted. We recommend prioritizing your online safety and sticking with our top picks.