Arizona Online Casinos Sites (2023 Update)
- Arizona offers several types of regulated gambling, including land-based casinos, online and retail sportsbooks, a state lottery, pari-mutuel wagering, and fantasy sports.
- Online casino gambling isn’t legal in AZ. However, you can enjoy offshore casinos; they fall into a legal “gray area,” and no one has ever been prosecuted for playing online at overseas casinos.
- The best online casinos provide hundreds of real-money games, such as slots, blackjack, roulette, and video poker. You can also claim bonuses worth thousands of dollars and fund your account using various payment methods.
- Some offshore casinos are unsafe, so always do your research. All the casinos listed on this page have been vetted by our experts and are guaranteed to be legitimate and trustworthy.
- If you want a regulated gambling option, Arizona boasts 17 licensed state sportsbooks. However, it’s unclear when regulated casinos will come to the state because no current casino bills are being debated in the legislature.
Top Arizona Online Casinos Reviewed 2023
1. Café Casino
Café Casino is one of the best Arizona online casinos. Launched in 2016, the operator quickly became a popular option for US bettors. It’s licensed by the Government of Curacao and has maintained a strong reputation over the years, demonstrating this is a reputable gambling site you can trust.
There are more than 230 exciting casino games at Café Casino, including slot games, video poker, table games, and live dealer titles. Every game in its portfolio is accessible from mobiles, tablets, and PCs. The graphics and themes are among the best, with big names RTG and Rival powering the game library alongside several exclusive proprietary titles.
Café Casino also works with multiple payment providers to provide a decent selection of secure banking options. You can deposit using cryptocurrency (Bitcoin, Bitcoin Cash, Ethereum, Tether, and Litecoin) and all major US bank cards. You can choose crypto, courier check, or bank wire for withdrawals.
The Café Casino welcome bonus is another benefit that’s hard to resist―you get a 250% up to $1,500 bonus on your first deposit. Funding your Bitcoin account increases this to a 350% match up to $2,500. This is the highest percentage match compared to any other operator, meaning you get the most from your initial investment.
Established in 1994, BetUS is another of the best casinos in Arizona. In the iGaming industry, experience is everything—no other operator compares with BetUS on this front. Surviving for three decades in a highly competitive sector demonstrates the legitimacy of the site and the quality of its offerings.
BetUS initially launched as a sportsbook but added extensive casino gambling options over the years. There are 480 games from top developers Betsoft, Nucleus, and DGS. The sportsbook platform is still active, making BetUS an excellent choice if you’re interested in both forms of online gambling.
Another perk of BetUS is that you can choose from several welcome bonuses based on your gameplay. Our top choice is a 150% casino bonus worth up to $3,000. Deposit with crypto, and this promotion increases to 250% up to $5,000. However, there are sportsbook bonuses and sports and casino combo promotions if you’re also interested in wagering on sports.
When making your initial deposit, you can fund your account with cryptocurrencies, debit/credit cards, or digital wallets (Apple Pay or Google Pay). The latter option is highly convenient for mobile gamers. The BetUS website is also well-optimized for mobiles and tablets and is a top choice for anyone looking to wager on the go.
How to Sign Up with the Best Arizona Online Casino
1. Go to Website and Create an Online Gambling Account
Click the purple “Join” button in the top right corner of the Café Casino website. A registration form you fill in with all your personal information pops up. Set your username and password, agree to the terms and conditions, and then hit “Confirm” to create your account.
2. Deposit Funds and Enter Promo Code
Go to the cashier screen, click on your preferred payment option, enter your deposit amount, and follow the instructions to complete the transaction. Before you process the payment, select the relevant welcome bonus from the list of drop-down options so that it’s applied to your deposit.
3. Choose Game and Play for Real Money
Go to the games lobby and browse through the 230+ titles available. Once you’ve found a game you want to play, click on it and place your first real-money bet. Any winnings you receive are instantly reflected in your account balance and can be withdrawn later.
Arizona Online Gambling Laws – Is it Legal?
Arizona allows several forms of online gambling, including daily fantasy sports, online sports wagering, mobile lottery games, and online keno. However, there are no regulated online casinos in the Grand Canyon State.
Here is a summary of the essential Arizona gambling laws you need to know about:
- 20+ land-based Arizona casinos offer slots, table games, and poker, but online casino gambling isn’t legal.
- You can legally wager at social and sweepstakes casino sites. Sweepstakes casinos use virtual currencies and are legal for anyone aged 21 or older.
- For real-money wagering, offshore online casinos are your best option. AZ online gambling laws are ambiguous about gambling at offshore casinos, and these sites fall into an unregulated “gray area.”
- No one from Arizona has even been prosecuted for playing slots and table games at offshore casino sites.
- Online sports betting is legal in Arizona for anyone aged 21 or older. The new legislation passed in 2021 allows mobile and retail sportsbooks.
- There are currently 17 online sportsbooks in Arizona, including BetMGM Sports, DraftKings Sportsbook, and Caesars Sportsbook.
- Given that online sports wagering is permitted, you can also legally gamble online at offshore sportsbooks from Arizona.
- Fantasy sports operators have been operating in Arizona for years without DFS laws. The 2021 sports betting bill officially legalizes DFS in the Grand Canyon State.
- Arizona has had a state lottery since 1981, allowing people aged 21 or older to enter multi-state draws like Powerball and Mega Millions.
- In 2023, Arizona became the 14th state to release a mobile lottery app called Jackpocket in partnership with Circle K.
- With the app, you can now legally purchase lottery tickets online.
Is Gambling at Offshore Casinos Safe?
Many offshore casinos are not safe. They might refuse to pay out your winnings or misuse sensitive information you have shared with them. However, not all offshore gambling sites are scams—all the Arizona casinos listed on this page are safe, reputable, and legitimate.
Each online casino listed has been checked by our industry experts and passed all our safety checks. A foreign government licenses each (such as Panama, Curacao, or Malta), provides secure payment options, and ensures your winnings are paid out quickly. They’ve even got massive bonuses with fair terms and conditions that you can leverage to grow your bankroll.
When Will Arizona Legalize Online Gambling?
It has yet to be determined when the first Arizona online casinos will come to the state. Because HB 2772, which legalized online sportsbooks and DFS, was passed in 2021, you might have assumed online casinos would soon follow. However, Gov. Doug Ducey, who signed this bill into law, was replaced by Gov. Katie Hobbs in 2023.
Gov. Hobbs has not officially announced further plans to relax Arizona’s gambling laws. This year’s legislative session has introduced no regulated and licensed AZ online casino bills.
Arizona Online Gambling Legislation Timeline
- 1988: The Indian Gaming Regulatory Act is signed, allowing federally recognized tribes to negotiate agreements with the state to operate casinos on reservation land.
- 1990: Many Arizona tribes install casino games on sovereign land without negotiating tribal-state compacts. Arguments arise between the tribes and the state.
- 1992: The National Indian Gaming Commission clarifies that tribes must have compacts with the state to offer slot machines. The FBI raids all offending casinos.
- 1994: Arizona makes its first tribal-state compacts from 1992 onward. By 1994, compacts with 16 tribes are agreed upon, allowing exclusive access to casino gaming.
- 1998: Gov. Jane Hull signs a 17th tribal compact with the Salt River Pima Maricopa Indian Community, permitting them to offer Class III gaming at tribal casinos.
- 2002: Arizona voters approve Proposition 202. This allows for negotiating new gaming compacts in AZ and authorizes between 1% and 8% of funds generated by gambling establishments to go to education.
- 2003: By 2003, Gov. Hull signs new compacts with 16 Arizona tribes. Gov. Janet Napolitano signs five more agreements in 2003.
- 2017: Gov. Doug Ducey negotiates a compact with the Hopi Tribe of Arizona, the only remaining unsigned tribe in the state.
- 2021: Tribes are permitted to offer retail and mobile sports betting. Daily fantasy sports are also made legal, and the first sportsbooks and DFS sites are launched in September.
Arizona Tribal Partnerships
There are 22 federally recognized tribes in Arizona, all of whom entered compacts with the state to offer tribal casino gaming. Sixteen of the tribes operate 25 Class III Native Indian casinos in Arizona. Under the agreement, the tribes can have a maximum of 1,400 gaming machines per venue.
The remaining six Native American tribes don’t have tribal casinos in AZ, but they do have slot machine rights to lease to other tribes with casinos. This is known as a transfer agreement. These compacts also allow all 22 tribes to offer card games at set locations.
After HB 2772 was signed into law in 2021, tribes could apply for sports wagering licenses. Licenses grant the tribes access to open retail sportsbooks on reservation land, and they can form partnerships with mobile sportsbook operators.
Arizona-Licensed Gambling Sites
There are no legal online casinos in Arizona, but there are 17 licensed and regulated sportsbook apps:
- Barstool Sports: September 2021
- BetMGM Sports: September 2021
- Caesars Sportsbook: September 2021
- DraftKings Sportsbook: September 2021
- FanDuel Sportsbook: September 2021
- TwinSpires: September 2021
- Unibet: September 2021
- WynnBET: September 2021
- BetRivers: October 2021
- SuperBook: December 2021
- SaharaBets: January 2022
- Betfred: February 2022
- Betway: February 2022
- Desert Diamond Digital: February 2022
- Golden Nugget Sports: February 2022
- Bally Bet: May 2022
- Hard Rock Sportsbook: April 2022
Arizona Online Casino Promotions
All real-money online casinos run massive promotions you can leverage to increase your bankroll.
Deposit Match Bonuses
Deposit match bonuses are the most common promotion at online gambling sites. The operator matches part of your deposit with bonus credits up to a maximum amount. The bigger the percentage match, the more you get back from your upfront investment.
The Café Casino welcome bonus is a fantastic example. On your first deposit, you’re eligible for a 250% match of up to $1,500. Many deposit bonuses are matched by 100%, so a 250% bonus is incredible. To claim the maximum bonus amount, you need only deposit $600.
Most Arizona online casinos run cryptocurrency bonuses. These are identical to deposit match offers, but you must fund your account using crypto to be eligible. They’re always more significant than the casino’s standard welcome bonus and are worth considering.
For example, the Café Casino crypto bonus is a massive 350% match of up to $5,000. The promotion gives you up to $2,000 more than their standard offer, and you get 100% greater returns on your investment. It’s eligible for Bitcoin deposits, but other crypto offers work for various altcoins.
As the name suggests, no-deposit bonuses are offers you claim without depositing money into your casino account. Because no upfront investment is required, no-deposit bonuses are significantly lower in value than matched bonuses, but they are free.
Red Dog Casino is one of the only Arizona casinos offering a no-deposit bonus. They have two available: a $40 bonus on their online slot machines or a $25 bonus for all other games. To claim the offer, register for a new account and ask for the bonus in its live chat support service.
After making your initial deposits and claiming the welcome offers, you can focus on reload bonuses. These are promotions given every time you make another deposit; in other words, reload your account with real money. The best AZ casinos run reload bonus offers several days a week.
Here are the reload offers at BetUS, available every Tuesday, Thursday, and Saturday:
- 250% match up to $2,500 for slots on a Tuesday.
- 10% match on cryptocurrency deposits on a Thursday.
- 150% match up to $1,500 +200 free spins on a Saturday.
VIP programs are another way operators reward existing players. You earn points every time you place a wager at the casino. These points determine your loyalty level and can be exchanged for perks and rewards. The higher your reward level, the bigger the bonuses you unlock.
Ignition offers a renowned VIP program in which all players are automatically enrolled after registering. The points you earn are called Ignition Miles. These can be exchanged for cash prizes and bonuses. Your Miles don’t expire, making it possible for anyone to reach the top tier over months or years.
Mobile Gambling Apps in Arizona
Best Arizona online casinos are accessible across all devices, including Android and iOS smartphones and tablets.
Android Mobile Gambling
The easiest way to gain instant access to casino games on your Android is through your mobile browser. Launch Google Chrome or Samsung Internet and head to the casino site to play. All our top picks are built using HTML 5 technology. This means they’re responsive, instantly adapt to the size of your device, and provide the same functionality as the desktop version.
If playing at an AZ sportsbook, these apps can be downloaded directly from the Google Play Store. However, you won’t find any real-money casino apps in a store because casinos aren’t regulated.
iOS Mobile Gambling
The situation is the same if playing from an iPhone or iPad. Mobile casino games are best accessed through the Safari app. All our recommendations provide an outstanding mobile experience. You can play casino games, claim bonuses, and withdraw winnings from your Apple device.
You can also download AZ-regulated sports wagering apps for iOS directly from the App Store. However, online casino apps aren’t listed in the store without a regulated industry. We prefer web-based play, regardless. You don’t need the latest iOS updates, huge storage space, or to wait to install software when using our browser-based casino apps.
Advantages of Offshore Gambling Sites
Offshore gambling sites offer far bigger bonuses than state-regulated options. For example, the crypto welcome offer at Wild Casino is worth $9,000. Offers like that are only available when playing at a regulated site outside the USA.
The casino games at offshore sites are vast in number and varied with respect to gameplay. Our recommended casinos rely on several world-leading software developers, which means excellent graphics and impressive themes. Below are the names you’ll come across:
- Revolver Gaming
- Concept Gaming
- Woohoo games
- Dragon Gaming
- Bovada gaming
- 3 Oaks Gaming
Online casinos regulated in the USA cannot legally support crypto payments. However, all our top-rated Arizona casinos accept at least four cryptocurrencies. Paying with crypto has several advantages that aren’t accessible at US sites, such as:
- Access to massive crypto-only bonuses.
- Low minimum deposits start at $5.
- More privacy because crypto is pseudo-anonymous.
- Withdrawals are processed in as little as 24 hours.
Any gambling winnings won at a US-regulated casino must be reported to authorities by law. However, explaining your spending or winnings to anyone is not required because offshore casinos operate outside of US jurisdiction. This adds a much greater level of privacy concerning your gambling habits.
What Games Can I Play at AZ Online Casinos?
You can play online casino games such as slots, table games, video poker, and live dealer titles at all our favorite Arizona casinos.
Slot machines are the most abundant game at online casinos, with 150+ games at all our top recommendations. Slots come in various shapes and sizes, from classic three-reel games to 3D video slots with massive progressive jackpot prizes. Betting limits are equally vast, ranging from penny slots to a maximum wager limit of $5+ per payline.
Wild Casino offers the widest variety of slots, with 363 innovative games. The operator also hosts weekly slot tournaments with a guaranteed prize pool of $5,000 in cash. Entry is free; you must play online slots four days a week to receive your exclusive invitation.
Blackjack is the most popular table game at our recommended online casinos. BetUS boasts the most extensive selection, with 32 versions of this classic game. You can try several varieties to ramp up your gameplay, from Multi-Hand Blackjack to Blackjack Switch.
Blackjack tournaments are also available at sites like Wild Casino and Café Casino. With up to $20,000, prize pools are a fantastic way to introduce competition into your gameplay.
You can play video poker at all our top-rated Arizona casinos. There are six video poker games at Red Dog, eight at Ignition and Café Casino, and ten at Wild Casino. BetUS takes the crown with 24 unique titles from Betsoft and DGS, including Deuces Wild, Aces and Eights, and several versions of the famous Jacks or Better.
Roulette is another popular game at both land-based and online casinos. There is a single version of European Roulette at Red Dog from RTG. It’s an exciting and high-quality game, but try Wild Casino if you want more selection. The site features 11 roulette variants, including:
- American Roulette
- European Roulette Deluxe
- American Double Ball Roulette
- Platinum Chip Roulette
- Roulette II
Aside from blackjack and roulette, several other casino games are presented in an immersive online format. Examples include baccarat, craps, three-card rummy, and casino war. Because these titles aren’t as popular, they’re usually all in the table games category.
Several versions of poker also fit into this category, such as Triple Edge Poker and Texas Hold’Em.However, a dedicated poker site like Ignition is best if you want to play online poker. Their poker room is on the same platform as their online casino, and you can enter exciting and rewarding poker tournaments every day of the week.
Aside from Red Dog, all our highlighted AZ gambling sites offer immersive live casino games. These are the closest you get to an authentic casino experience from home or anywhere else in the state. We also love the social element of live games that regular online gaming lacks.
Our favorite live dealer games include:
- Live European Roulette
- Live Blackjack HD
- Blackjack Early Payout
- Live Super 6
Bingo games are only available at Café Casino and Ignition. They’re typically found in the specialty games category, so check here if you want to play online bingo. Bingo games available at our top Arizona casinos include:
- Amazonia Bingo
- Bingo Cataratas
- Bingo Goal
- Bingo Ribeirinhos
- Go-Go Bingo
- Pesca Bingo
New Online Casino Sites in Arizona
New online casinos that accept players from Arizona enter the market constantly. However, we advise that you avoid playing at these casinos. Trust and reliability are crucial when gambling online, and brand-new sites have yet to develop their reputations.
If you’re looking for a new casino, try one from the list below. These possess several years of operating experience and are brands of established operators that we know are reliable.
- Red Dog Casino: 2019
- Las Atlantis Casino: 2020
- El Royal: 2020
- Super Slots: 2020
- Rich Palms: 2020
What to Look for When Choosing the Best Arizona Betting Site
To ensure you get the best online gambling experience possible, compare all the factors below when choosing an Arizona casino.
Read reviews from industry experts and real-world players before signing up at a casino. Reviews give you a helpful initial insight into what you can expect. Most importantly, however, reviews give you a feel for the reputation of a casino and let you know whether you can trust the operator.
All the best Arizona casinos are licensed to offer iGaming. This is a legal requirement, and you should never trust a site that doesn’t have a valid license. You can usually find licensing information in the website’s footer or use our top picks that have all had their licenses checked by our team.
Compare the casino bonuses to ensure you’re getting the best possible rewards. Don’t just fixate on the maximum bonus amount when comparing promotions. Although important, check the wagering requirements, game restrictions, and bet limits to determine the real value of the offer.
The best Arizona casinos function across various devices, including PCs, mobiles, and tablets. Ensure the site is compatible with the devices you’ll be using. In addition, check for supported mobile wallets and access to the full game suite to improve your mobile gaming experience.
When it comes to online casino gambling, game variety is crucial. Check that the operator offers a selection of exciting slots, table games, video poker games, and live dealer titles. No matter your mood, a vast selection of games ensures there is always something suitable for you.
Minimum and maximum bet limits are imposed on every game, ranging from pennies to $50+. Ensure these limits suit your gambling budget. We suggest opting for a wide range of betting limits so that there are games you can continue to enjoy as your bankroll falters or grows.
All reliable real-money online casinos provide several secure banking options. Ensure there’s a method you’re happy using for deposits and withdrawals. Compare the payment terms at the sites you’re considering, and make sure you factor in transaction fees, speeds, and limits into your review process.
Arizona State Revenues from Gambling
Although there are no legal Arizona online casinos, the state generates a great deal of revenue from other forms of legalized gambling.
Tribal casinos generated $2,708,320,418 in Gross Gaming Revenue (GGR) for FY 2022. This meant $123,645,398 of revenue was channeled into the Arizona Benefits Fund. Meanwhile, sports betting generated $30,912,896 in privilege and licensing fees for the state.
Arizona Lawmakers Involved in Gambling Legislation
- Gov. Fife Symington, Gov. Jane Hull, and Gov. Janet Napolitano negotiated tribal gaming compacts in Arizona from 1992 to 2003, allowing Native American casinos to start operating in AZ.
- Gov. Doug Ducey signed HB 2772 into law in 2021. This was Arizona’s first step for legal online gambling, allowing mobile sportsbooks and DFS sites to operate legally in the Grand Canyon State.
- Rep. Jeff Weninger sponsored HB 2772, which legalized retail and online sports betting and daily fantasy sports in Arizona.
- Sen. Sally Ann Gonzales introduced SB 1617 in 2023. The bill seeks to impose the sports betting restrictions of former lawmakers and create an Arizona Gambling Commission to oversee AZ gaming.
Charitable Gambling in Arizona
Charitable gambling refers to bingo, raffles, and other games of chance played for fundraising purposes. It’s legal in Arizona for registered non-profit organizations, with four distinct types of charitable gambling permitted:
- Raffles: Charitable raffles are not regulated in AZ but are only legal for qualifying organizations registered for 1+ years.
- Bingo: You can run charitable bingo events if you obtain a license from the Arizona Department of Revenue; three licenses are available.
- Horseracing: Horseracing charity days are overseen by the ADG Racing Division. Non-profits can host events at one of the three AZ racetracks by contacting the Division.
- Pull-Tabs: The Arizona State Lottery offers pull-tab games that charitable organizations can purchase and sell to raise money for their cause.
Arizona Taxes on Gambling Winnings
In Arizona, gambling winnings over $600 are classified as taxable income on your tax return and must be reported to the IRS. The amount of tax you pay depends on your income bracket. Keep your receipts for your losses because these can be deducted from your wins to reduce the tax paid.
Banking Methods of Arizona Gambling Sites
Online casinos in Arizona support various payment methods, including the following:
Bitcoin and Cryptocurrencies
You can use Bitcoin and several cryptocurrencies for deposits and withdrawals at all our recommended Arizona casinos. Wild Casino offers the most extensive selection, supporting 18 different coins. Your options include Bitcoin Cash, Ethereum, Litecoin, Polygon, Avalanche, and Shiba Inu.
Most operators only require a $5 minimum deposit when using Tether, which is ideal for recreational players. Withdrawals are processed in as little as 24 hours.
Credit and Debit Cards
Mastercard, AMEX, and Visa are accepted for deposits at all our top-rated sites, while Red Dog and Wild Casino also accept Discover. Deposits with credit cards start from $20 to $25, and transaction fees often apply.
If you want the best credit card payment terms, register at Red Dog. They don’t charge transaction fees and accept credit cards for deposits and withdrawals.
Bank transfers are one of the most secure payment methods, perfect for transferring large sums of money. Depending on the operator, you can withdraw up to $25,000 in a single transaction.
Wild Casino and BetUS accept bank wires for deposits and withdrawals, whereas our other top-rated options only support bank transfers for payouts. Remember that fees often apply (Red Dog being the exception), and withdrawals take several days or weeks to process.
Until Arizona legalizes online casinos, eWallets like PayPal are not an option. Because casino sites are prohibited, it goes against PayPal’s T&Cs to allow US players to use their services for gambling.
A fantastic alternative is MatchPay, a peer-to-peer trading platform available at offshore sites like Ignition. Like eWallets, it provides speedy payments without sharing banking information with the casino.
What Forms of Gambling Are Available in Arizona?
- Casinos: Casino gambling is legal in Arizona, and there are 25 tribal casinos in the state. However, online casinos aren’t permitted. However, you can still play slots and table games for real money at offshore gambling sites that accept players from Arizona.
- Lottery: Anyone aged 21+ can purchase tickets for the Arizona State Lottery,multi-state draws like Powerball and Mega Millions, and scratch-off games. You can buy tickets from licensed retailers or online with the Jackpocket app, the first lottery app in AZ.
- Sports Betting: Sports betting is licensed and legal in Arizona for anyone aged 21+ and has been since 2021. There are currently 17 online sportsbooks, including BetMGM, DraftKings, and Caesars, all licensed with the Arizona Department of Gaming (ADG).
- Horseracing: Arizona is one of the few states that offers year-round live horseracing events at Turf Paradise. You can wager on live events or bet on other US and worldwide events at OTB facilities or online racebooks like TwinSpires.
- Greyhound Racing: Arizona lawmakers passed legislation in 2016 that made greyhound racing illegal in the state, and all dog racing tracks were forced to close. However, simulcast, OTB, and online pari-mutuel wagering on greyhound races remain legal.
- Bingo: Recreational and charitable bingo is legal in Arizona at licensed venues in the USA. You can play bingo at most land-based casinos in Arizona, while registered non-profits can host bingo events to raise money. Online bingo isn’t legal.
Major Jackpot Wins in Arizona
- Luis Rodriguez Gomez won $1,100,075 on the King of Cards progressive jackpot at the Lone Butte Casino in December 2022. This is the largest table games jackpot in the state’s history.
- An anonymous lucky winner won $1,316,234.47 on the Wheel of Fortune slot machine in November 2022 at the Talking Stick Resort.
- Rigoberto Munoz won $1,332,819 on the Dollar Wheel of Fortune Machine in 2021 at the We-Ko-Pa Casino Resort.
Land-Based Casinos in Arizona
Casino Del Sol Resort
Address: 5655 W Valencia Rd., Tucson, AZ 85757
Casino Del Sol is one of the biggest casinos in Arizona, featuring 1,300 slots, various table games, a 300-seat bingo hall, ten poker tables, and an exclusive high-limit room. You can also stay the night in their high-end resort with a pool, spa, fitness center, and concierge.
The Pascua Yaqui Tribe owns the luxurious gambling destination. It opened in 2011, making the Casino Del Sol the tribe’s second and latest Arizona casino, alongside Casino of the Sun.
Gila Rivers Hotel & Casino Wild Horse Pass
Address: 5040 Wild Horse Pass Blvd., Chandler, AZ 85226
Head to the Wild Horse Pass Casino for a luxury gaming experience. It features 900+ slot machines, ranging from penny games to high-limit slots. You can also enjoy several live tables of blackjack, roulette, craps, and baccarat, a 30-table poker room, and a brand-new sportsbook.
Consider staying at Wild Horse Pass Hotel with its 446-room AAA Four Diamond Awarded hotel complex. Complete with eight restaurants and stunning desert views, it’s no wonder it’s been voted Best Casino in the Valley twice.
Apache Gold Casino Resort
Address: 777 Geronimo Springs Blvd., San Carlos, AZ 85550
Opening in 1994, the Apache Gold Casino is one of the two Native Indian casinos owned by the San Carlos Apache Tribe. The venue features 600+ slot machines, several tables of blackjack and three-card poker, and a 200-seat bingo hall.
Once you’re finished on the action-packed games floor, you can enjoy the rest of the amenities at Apache Gold. There is a luxury hotel, four restaurants, and various entertainment events.
Desert Diamond Casino & Hotel
Address: 7350 S. Nogales Hwy., Tucson, AZ 85756
The Tuscan property is the best of the four Desert Diamond Casinos in AZ. There are over 1,400 slot machines, and new games are added monthly. You can also play various table games (blackjack, poker, roulette, craps, and mini baccarat) and enjoy bingo sessions every day of the week.
The Desert Diamond Casino also features three restaurants, a nightclub, and several bars. You can even stay the night in their hotel, which offers a fitness center and pool.
Address: 524 N. 92nd St., Scottsdale, AZ 85256
Located on the Salt River Pima Maricopa Indian Reservation, Casino Arizona is another of the state’s hottest gambling destinations. It’s home to over 900 slot games and 50 live table games, including a high-limit $2,500 blackjack game. There is also a live keno lounge, bingo hall, and on-site sportsbook.
While there is no hotel at Casino Arizona, there is an excellent selection of restaurants and lounges where you can relax and enjoy fine-dining dinners to casual bites.
Other Tribal Casinos in Arizona
- Apache Sky Casino: 777 Apache Sky Blvd., Winkelman, AZ 85192
- Bluewater Resort & Casino: 11300 Resort Dr., Parker, AZ 85344
- Bucky’s Casino: 1500 AZ-69, Prescott, AZ 86301
- Casino of the Sun: 7406 S Camino De Oeste, Tucson, AZ 85746
- Cliff Castle Casino: 555 Middle Verde Rd., Camp Verde, AZ 86322
- Cocopah Resort Casino: 15318 S Avenue B, Somerton, AZ 85350
- Desert Diamond Casino: Arizona 86, Highway Milepost 55, Ajo, AZ 85321
- Desert Diamond Casino Sahuarita: 1100 W Pima Mine Rd., Sahuarita, AZ 85629
- Desert Diamond Casino West Valley: 9431 W Northern Ave., Glendale, AZ 85305
- We-Ko-Pa Casino & Resort: 10438 Wekopa Way, Fort McDowell, AZ 85264
- Harrah’s Ak-Chin Casino: 15406 N Maricopa Rd., Maricopa, AZ 85139
- Hon-Dah Resort Casino: 777 AZ-260, Pinetop, AZ 85935
- Glia River Casino Lone Butte: 1077 S Kyrene Rd., Chandler, AZ 85226
- Glia River Casino Vee Quiva: 15091 S Komatke Ln., Laveen Village, AZ 85339
- Mazatzal Casino: Highway 87, Mile Marker 251, Payson, AZ 85541
- Paradise Casino: 450 Quechan Dr., Yuma, AZ 85364
- Spirit Mountain Casino: 8555 AZ-95, Mohave Valley, AZ 86440
- Talking Stick Casino Resort: 9800 Talking Stick Way, Scottsdale, AZ 85256
- Twin Arrows Casino Resort: 22181 Resort Blvd., Flagstaff, AZ 86004
- Yavapai Casino: 1505 AZ-69, Prescott, AZ 86301
Frequently Asked Questions
Is online gambling legal in Arizona?
Online casinos are illegal in Arizona, but you can enjoy real-money slots and table games at offshore casino sites. Most other forms of online gambling are legal in AZ, including online sports wagering, DFS, pari-mutuel betting, and online lottery sales.
What is the legal gambling age in Arizona?
The legal gambling age in Arizona is 21. This legal minimum applies to all online and offline gambling, including sports betting, daily fantasy sports, casino gambling, poker, horserace betting, bingo, and all Arizona Lottery games.
When did Arizona regulate online gambling?
Arizona regulated online sports betting and fantasy sports in 2021 when Gov. Doug Ducey signed HB 2772 into law. The first Arizona sportsbooks were launched in September 2021, and there are currently 17 online operators in the state.
Who regulates online sports betting in Arizona?
The Arizona Department of Gaming (ADG) regulates all online gambling operators in Arizona. Because there are no regulated Arizona online casinos, the ADG is solely responsible for online sportsbooks, DFS sites, and tribal gambling venues.
Can I play daily fantasy sports in Arizona?
Yes, you can play daily fantasy sports in Arizona. Operators like DraftKings and FanDuel have been operating in the state since 2016 as “games of skill.” They were legalized and regulated in 2021 when the AZ legislature approved sports betting.
Can I win real money playing online?
Yes, you can win real money playing online in AZ. The state has regulated online sportsbooks and DFS sites you can enjoy. Alternatively, offshore casinos readily accept Arizona gamblers and offer a fantastic selection of real-money slots, table games, poker, and more.
What is the best online casino in Arizona?
The best online casino in Arizona is Café Casino. Launched in 2016, this offshore site boasts 230+ casino games and supports the most popular payment methods. The casino offers a fantastic loyalty program, several ongoing promotions, and a new-player bonus worth $1,500.
Are Arizona betting sites safe?
All Arizona-regulated betting sites are safe and have been approved by the AGD. There is no guarantee that offshore casinos are safe, but all the sites promoted on this page are. They’re licensed in foreign jurisdictions, provide fair casino games, and promise to pay you your winnings quickly.