Georgia Online Casinos Sites (2023 Update)
- Almost all forms of online gambling are prohibited in Georgia, including online casinos, sportsbooks, poker rooms, pari-mutuel wagering, and online lottery sales.
- The only legal online gambling in Georgia is fantasy sports. Although no Georgia online gambling sites exist, you can play casino games at offshore sites.
- Overseas casino gaming falls into an unregulated “grey area” of the law because it’s not explicitly legal or illegal in Georgia. No one from Georgia has ever been prosecuted for playing at offshore casinos.
- The best online gambling sites provide hundreds of casino games, including slots, roulette, blackjack, and poker. You can also claim massive bonuses worth thousands of dollars.
- It’s unlikely that we’ll see Georgia regulate online casinos soon. Legal sports betting could come to GA as soon as 2023, but it all depends on whether lawmakers pass the proposed bills.
Top Georgia Online Casinos Reviewed: 2023
1. Café Casino
The best online casino in Georgia is Café Casino. Launched in 2016, Café Casino is licensed in Curacao and offers casino gambling to players throughout the USA. There are 230+ games, most from leading software developers like Revolver Gaming, Rival, and RTG.
A selection of Cafe Casino games has been developed in-house. We love casinos that produce their proprietary titles that can’t be found elsewhere: it adds a more exclusive edge. All the games are fair and operate according to a trusted random number generator (RNG). In addition, a wide game variety is evident, with slots, video poker, bingo, table games, and live dealer titles in their portfolio.
We were also impressed with the banking options at Café Casino. You can fund your account with credit cards (Visa, Mastercard, and AMEX) or cryptocurrencies. Deposits start from $5 when using Tether, making it a perfect option for casual players, while high rollers can deposit up to $5,000.
If you register at Café Casino, you can claim their 250% welcome bonus of up to $1,500 on your first deposit. Bitcoin bonuses are even bigger—you get a 350% match up to $2,500 when funding your account with BTC. After claiming this promotion, you can join the Café Casino perks program to enjoy ongoing prizes and rewards.
Established in 1994, BetUS is one of the oldest and most trusted contemporary casinos. It has refined its offerings over three decades of experience, providing the best games from three of the biggest names in game development: Betsoft, DGS, and Nucleus.
You can play 480+ high-quality online slots and table games, which include blackjack, roulette, baccarat, three-card poker, and more. BetUS also offers a sportsbook attached to its casino platform, providing hundreds of bets on US and worldwide sports events. So, if you’re interested in sports and casino betting, BetUS is a stellar choice.
We also rate BetUS for mobile gamers. There is no downloadable app, but the website works perfectly across all devices, and you can access their entire game suite on your mobile devices. You can even deposit using Apple Pay or Google Pay, among many other safe and secure payment options (credit cards, bank transfers, and crypto).
At BetUS, you get a 150% up to $3,000 casino bonus on your first deposit. The site also offers a crypto bonus of 250% up to $5,000 if you deposit using Bitcoin, Ethereum, or other supported altcoins. Or, if you know you’ll also be betting on sports, they have a 100% sports and 25% casino up to $3,125 combo promotion.
How to Sign Up with the Best Georgia Online Casino
1. Go to Website and Create an Online Gambling Account
Go to the Café Casino website, click the purple “Join” button, and complete the registration form. You’ll need to provide your name, date of birth, and contact details. Choose your username and password, then click “Confirm” to finish creating your account.
2. Deposit Funds and Enter Promo Code
Go to the cashier screen, choose from the available payment methods, and enter your deposit amount. Follow the on-screen instructions to complete the transaction. Before hitting confirm, select the welcome bonus you want to claim from the drop-down list to apply it to your account.
3. Choose a Game and Play for Real Money
Return to the games lobby and browse the selection of 230+ casino games. Click on a title you want to play, enter the value of your stake, and begin wagering online. If you win, your winnings are visible in your account balance instantly.
Georgia Online Gambling Laws—Is it Legal?
Georgia has no legal online gambling, and land-based gambling options are equally sparse. Aside from lottery tickets and charitable gambling, there is no legalized gaming in the state whatsoever.
Thankfully, Georgia lawmakers have seen the potential of legal mobile gaming. Two sports betting bills—HB 380 and SB 57—have been put forward in 2023. If passed, the legislation would legalize online sports betting. This would be the first legal form of gambling in the Peach State.
For now, there are three viable options if you want to wager online:
- Sweepstakes Casinos: Social casinos and sweepstakes like Chumba Casino and Luckyland Slots are legal and operational in Georgia.
- You can play casino games on these sites using virtual currencies. Because Georgia law prohibits only real-money gambling, you’re not breaking any rules.
- It’s possible to win real cash prizes from sweepstakes. Collect enough Sweeps Coins and exchange them for real money.
- Daily Fantasy Sports: You can enter paid fantasy sports contests from Georgia at sites like DraftKings and FanDuel.
- Like most states, no laws are required to legalize fantasy sports in Georgia because these are considered games of skill and are allowed to operate.
- Daily Fantasy Sports (DFS) is a fantastic alternative to regulated online sports betting.
- Offshore Gambling Sites: Offshore casinos and sportsbooks are licensed and owned by operators overseas in countries like Panama, Curacao, and Gibraltar.
- Georgia gambling laws only explicitly illegalize betting at US-based casinos. Because offshore sites are outside US jurisdiction, they fall into a legal “gray area.”
- No one from Georgia has ever been prosecuted for betting at an offshore casino or sportsbook, so they’re your best option to gamble online.
Is Gambling at Offshore Casinos Safe?
Don’t get us wrong—many unsafe and illegitimate offshore casinos exist. These sites may refuse to pay out your winnings or misuse your sensitive information.
However, safe offshore online casinos can provide you with hours of entertainment. All the sites listed on this page are trustworthy and secure. They’ve been carefully vetted by our experts, who only recommend operators that tick the following boxes:
- Licensed by a foreign government (Panama, Malta, Curacao, etc.).
- Use RNGs for all their casino games.
- Have their RNGs audited by third-party companies.
- Encrypt your payment methods and personal information.
- Deliver your winnings quickly and without issues.
When Will Georgia Legalize Online Gambling?
Georgia could legalize online sports betting in 2023. HB 380 and SB 57 were both introduced in the legislature in February. If passed, the Georgia Lottery Corporation could award up to 18 online sportsbook licenses and up to five retail sportsbook licenses. The earliest timeline for the launch would be 2023/24.
Meanwhile, regulated online casinos and poker rooms are some way off being legalized. The expansion of casino-type gambling requires a constitutional amendment requiring a two-thirds majority to be passed. Given Georgia’s current anti-gambling stance, this is unlikely.
Georgia Online Gambling Legislation Timeline
- 1976: Georgia legalizes charitable bingo and raffles as Amendment 20 is passed. This is the first form of legal gambling in the Peach State.
- 1992: Lotteries are legalized, and the Georgia State Lottery is established. The first lottery tickets go on sale the following year on June 29, 1993.
- 2002: A loophole in Georgia gambling laws sees around 20,000 video poker machines enter the state. Lawmakers reword the legislation, and all machines exit by June 2002.
- 2012: The Georgia legislature approves a casino to fund a community college program, but Gov. Nathan Deal refuses to sign it into law.
- 2016: A bill that would legalize DFS (SB 352) is proposed but dropped. Nevertheless, DFS sites continue to operate in Georgia because they’re considered a game of skill.
- 2017: Gov. Deal announces that he will discuss casino bills if operators agree that 24% to 35% of the tax revenue goes into education funds.
- 2018: The US Supreme Court abolishes a federal ban on sports betting known as the Professional and Amateur Sports Protection Act (PASPA). Individual states are now permitted to launch their own regulated industries.
- 2020: Lawmakers make several attempts to legalize mobile sportsbooks. Proposals HB 903, SR 841, and SB 403 are pitched, but the legislature passes neither.
- 2021: SR 135 and SB 142 are introduced, both of which would legalize sports betting. The former is replaced; the latter never reaches the House floor.
- 2022: Last year’s sports betting bill, SB 142, is reintroduced in January for consideration. Georgia lawmakers refuse to vote on the proposal, and online sportsbooks remain illegal.
- 2023: Two new sports betting bills—SB 57 and HB 380—are introduced in the legislature. Both proposals would legalize online and retail sportsbooks through the Georgia Lottery.
Georgia Tribal Partnerships
Under the Indian Gaming Regulatory Act (IGRA), tribal-state compacts are legally required for any Class III gaming on reservation land. However, there are no Indian reservations or federally recognized tribes in Georgia, so no tribal partnerships exist.
Georgia Online Casino Promotions
Although there isn’t a regulated casino industry in Georgia, offshore casinos provide many lucrative bonuses you can take advantage of.
Deposit Match Bonuses
When the operator matches your deposit with bonus credits, it’s a matched bonus. These are the most common welcome offers at our recommended online casinos. These promotions require two components to be considered:
- The % of your deposit you get back; and
- The maximum bonus amount (the “up to” figure)
The higher the maximum bonus, the more money you can claim; the higher the % match, the more you get from your investment. Therefore, the higher both numbers are, the better the offer.
For example, Café Casino gives all new players a 250% match up to $1,500. This means you get 250% of your deposit back as site credits while funding your account with $100 gives you a $250 bonus, and a $500 deposit gives you $1,250. To claim the full $1,500, you need only deposit $600.
Cryptocurrency bonuses are deposit offers you can only claim when funding your account with Bitcoin or other supported altcoins. These bonuses are always more valuable than the standard offers and worth claiming.
For example, Café Casino gives anyone who makes their first deposit with Bitcoin a 350% match up to $2,500. You can claim up to $1,000 more compared to their standard offer and get a 100% boost on your earnings. You need to deposit $715 to claim the full amount. That’s a $115 greater investment for an extra $1,000 to spend at the casino.
No-deposit bonuses are the only genuinely free promotion at online casinos. You qualify for these offers by completing a task rather than funding your account. These bonuses are much smaller than matched bonuses but are a fantastic way to try games for free and still be in for a chance to win.
Because these offers are free, operators lose if they hand out too many. Therefore, they’re much less common than other promotions, but we managed to hunt one down at Red Dog Casino. If you register for an account at Red Dog, you can choose from $40 for slots or $25 for all other games. To claim the bonus, message the support team via the live chat function on their website.
Reload bonuses are one way that operators reward existing players for depositing (“reloading”) their accounts. These promotions are rarely as generous as the massive welcome bonuses but prove highly lucrative if you time your deposit smartly.
These are the weekly reload offers available at Wild Casino so that you can see what we mean:
- Tuesday: Get $50 on top of your deposit amount.
- Wednesday: 25% up to $250 for deposits of $30+, or 50% up to $250 for deposits of $150+.
- Sunday: Get 50% up to $500 up to three times every Sunday.
Another way Georgia online casinos reward players is through VIP programs. You earn points every time you spend real money at our recommended casinos. These points can be exchanged for bonuses, prizes, and perks. They also dictate your loyalty level, with faster redemption rates unlocked at every tier.
Here is a breakdown of the levels and the cash redemption rates for Ignitions’ VIP scheme:
- Level 1—Steel: 2,500 points = $1
- Level 2—Chrome: 2,250 points = $1
- Level 3—Bronze: 2,000 points = $1
- Level 4—Silver: 1,750 points = $1
- Level 5—Gold: 1,500 points = $1
- Level 6—Platinum: 1,250 points = $1
- Level 7—Titanium: 1,000 points = $1
- Level 8—Diamond: 1,000 points = $1
Mobile Gambling Apps in Georgia
Playing online casino games from your mobile is one of the most convenient ways to wager on the go. All the best Georgia online casinos are mobile-friendly, and here’s how you get started.
Android Mobile Gambling
Unlike most Android apps, gambling apps can’t be downloaded from the Google Play Store because there is no legal or regulated online gambling in the state. Instead, open your Samsung Internet or Google Chrome app and head to the casino using your mobile browser.
All the sites we recommend on this page are built using HTML 5 technology, meaning they instantly adapt to the size of your device. The web-based Android casino apps demonstrate the same functionality as the desktop website. You can play games, make deposits, claim bonuses, and withdraw winnings. And with no download requirement, you don’t need to worry about having enough storage space.
iOS Mobile Gambling
iOS gambling apps also aren’t available on the App Store. Apple isn’t allowed to list real-money casino and sportsbook applications without a regulated industry in Georgia. However, using the Safari browser, you can place wagers from your iPhone or iPad. It doesn’t matter which make or model you’re using; the responsive technology ensures the best experience across all Apple devices.
Online casinos may offer downloadable applications that you can install directly from the operator. If doing this, ensure it’s a reputable site, or you could accidentally install malicious software onto your iPhone. Because the web-based apps are so user-friendly, we suggest sticking with these instead.
Advantages of Offshore Gambling Sites
Our listed online casinos offer massive welcome bonuses worth up to $9,000. Even if Georgia were to make online casinos legal, regulated, and licensed, operators would never provide promotions this big. They’re unheard of at land-based casinos in the USA and only accessible at gambling sites based in foreign jurisdictions.
Offshore gambling sites boast hundreds of exciting casino games that easily outdo your options at the one casino cruise ship in Georgia. Moreover, most offshore operators rely on numerous software developers, resulting in a more diverse portfolio.
Below are the providers behind the games at our chosen sites:
- Revolver Gaming
- Concept Gaming
- Woohoo games
- Dragon Gaming
All our recommended offshore casino sites support multiple cryptocurrencies. Gambling with crypto gives you several unique perks over fiat payments. These include:
- Low minimum deposits start at $5.
- Access to massive crypto-exclusive promotions.
- The option to play provably fair games on the blockchain.
- Fast payouts are processed within 24 hours.
- Highly secure payments that are pseudo-anonymous.
Even if a regulated gambling industry is launched in Georgia, legalized casinos can’t provide cryptocurrency as a payment method due to US law. Therefore, these perks are unique to offshore casino sites.
Gambling at overseas casinos is more private than is the case for state-run options. Because these sites operate outside US jurisdiction, you’re not required to report any winnings to the authorities. In contrast, anything won at Georgia-licensed sites must be reported and is taxed accordingly.
What Games Can I Play at Georgia Online Casinos?
There are hundreds of online casino games available at Georgia casinos, including slots, blackjack, video poker, roulette, and more.
Slot machines are the most popular game at online casinos. There are 363 slots at Wild Casino, 350 at BetUS, and a decent 150 slot machines at Café Casino. They come in various themes, layouts, and bet ranges—there is a slot game for every player.
You won’t get bored with the selection from classic three-reel slots to underwater-themed video games with cascading reels and bonus levels to massive progressive jackpots. Even high rollers are catered for with special high-limit games requiring $5+ per payline.
Here is a list of our favorite titles:
- Gods of Giza Enhanced
- Lion Dance Festival
- Reindeer Wild Wins XL
- 10 Times Vegas
- 21 Wilds
- 5 Times Vegas
- 777 Deluxe
Another way to enjoy playing slots is by entering tournaments such as the weekly competitions at Wild Casino. There is a guaranteed prize pool of $5,000, with the top player taking home $1,000 in cash. Entry is free; you must play slots four days a week to receive your invitation.
Blackjack is another casino favorite available at all our top-rated Georgia casinos. BetUS provides the most extensive selection, with 32 games from Betsoft, DGS, and Nucleus. Of these blackjack games, nine are high-limit games tailored to high rollers.
Our favorite titles from their impressive portfolio include:
- 21 Burn
- Blackjack Switch
- Multi-Hand Surrender
- Double Exposure Blackjack
- Spanish Blackjack
- Super 7
Video poker games are the perfect combination between online poker and slot machines. At least six video poker titles are available at all our top-rated sites, but BetUS carries the biggest selection. There are 24 titles to choose from, including multiple takes on the popular Jacks or Better and other games like Joker Poker, Deuces Wild, and Aces and Faces.
You’ll only find one roulette game at Red Dog Casino—a brilliant game of European Roulette from the one and only RealTime Gaming. It’s an impressive title, but our other listed casinos offer even more roulette games from which you can choose.
BetUS and Ignition provide five roulette games, Café Casino four, and Wild Casino boasts an impressive 11 roulette variants. Among your options are the following:
- American Double Ball Roulette
- Platinum Chip Roulette
- Roulette II
- American Roulette
- European Roulette Deluxe
Our top-rated casinos provide more table games than just blackjack and roulette. You can play electronic versions of craps, baccarat, three-card poker, stud poker, casino war, and more. The precise selection of games varies between sites, so check their “table games” category for more information.
Although you can play games like Caribbean Stud Poker or Texas Hold’Em as electronic table games, the place to engage with online poker is at a dedicated poker room. Ignition is the best place for this. Alongside its casino offerings, it includes an entire platform dedicated to poker, complete with daily poker tournaments and a poker welcome bonus.
With no land-based casino gambling in Georgia and a single casino cruise ship, live dealer games provide the closest to a real-life casino experience in the state. All our top-rated sites are comprehensive casinos featuring live versions of all the casino classics like:
- Live European Roulette
- Blackjack HD
- Blackjack Early Payout
- Live Super 6
- Live Baccarat
Bingo is a less popular form of online gambling, but you can find these games at Café Casino and Ignition. They’re listed under the “specialty games” category and include the following titles:
- Amazonia Bingo
- Bingo Cataratas
- Bingo Goal
- Bingo Ribeirinhos
- Go-Go Bingo
- Pesca Bingo
- Tribo Bingo
New Online Casino Sites in Georgia
If Georgia were to regulate online gambling and legalize online casinos, we’d see several new licensed sites enter the market. For now, new offshore gambling sites are your only option. But there is a problem—new overseas casinos haven’t been around long enough to prove they’re legitimate.
We prioritize trust and reliability, so we only recommend new casinos that are brands of established operators. Below are excellent options that offer modern gaming without safety concerns:
- Red Dog Casino: 2019
- Las Atlantis Casino: 2020
- El Royal: 2020
- Super Slots: 2020
- Rich Palms: 2020
What to Look for When Choosing the Best Georgia Betting Site
With so many offshore casinos online, trying to find the best Georgia betting site can feel overwhelming. Here are all the key factors you need to weigh up when choosing an operator:
Before you gamble online, always read reviews about the casino. There are illegitimate offshore operators out there that must be avoided. Reviews provide the best initial insight into whether a site can be trusted—if there is nothing but positive feedback, you know you’re in safe hands.
Offshore online casinos might not be licensed in the USA, but reputable sites possess licenses from foreign jurisdictions. This information is usually displayed in the website footer. If you can’t find it or aren’t sure the claim is legitimate, use one of our expert-vetted casinos instead.
The best online casinos run great promotions that significantly impact your enjoyment and chances of winning. Always compare the value of welcome bonuses and ongoing offers. You should consider the bonus amount, the wagering requirements, and any game limitations to determine the reward’s true value.
All casinos that are worth your time and money function on desktops, tablets, and mobiles. We suggest accessing the casino site on any device you plan to use before registering. Choose a casino that provides a high-level experience and full access to their games on all your devices.
Variety is best when reviewing online casino games. You want operators with numerous slots, video poker games, and table games to provide unlimited entertainment. Also, compare the game developers to ensure you’re signing up for high-quality, innovative titles.
Check the betting limits for the games at the casino. You need to ensure that games with limits suit your gambling budget. We also recommend prioritizing sites with a wide range of bet limits so that there are always games to enjoy regardless of how much your budget grows or shrinks.
Banking options are a crucial consideration at real-money online casinos. Check that there is a payment method you’re comfortable using for deposits and withdrawals (some banking options aren’t available for both). You’ll also want to compare fees, payment limits, and transaction speeds.
Georgia State Revenues from Gambling
Georgia doesn’t offer a regulated sportsbook or casino industry, so gambling doesn’t generate any revenue for the state. Until legislation changes, the state must look at alternative revenue sources.
Increased revenue is one of the many reasons lawmakers have proposed legal online gambling in recent years. According to reports, legalized sports betting alone could generate $600 million annually. Any money from legalized casinos and poker would add to this figure.
Georgia Lawmakers Involved in Gambling Legislation
- Rep. Ron Stephens introduced two mobile sportsbook bills in the 2021 legislative session to legalize sports betting. Both died in the legislature.
- Stacey Adams made her second run for Governor in 2022. Adams supports regulated Georgia gambling, publicly calling out the previous governor Brian Kemp for not legalizing the industry.
- Sen. Billy Hickman proposed SB 57 in the 2023 session to legalize sports betting, allowing up to 18 sports wagering licenses in Georgia if passed.
- Rep. Marcus Wiedower sponsored HB 380 for legal Georgia sports betting, which could bring up to 16 mobile sportsbooks to the state.
Charitable Gambling in Georgia
Charitable gambling is legal in Georgia for anyone 18+. It has been permitted since 1976, when lawmakers amended the state constitution after 58% of voters approved the new legislation. The constitutional amendment allowed non-profit organizations to run charity bingo games and raffles for fundraising purposes.
Two charitable organizations also operate poker rooms in Georgia: Little Kings & Queens and Poker Bar & Grill. Aside from these venues, charitable poker or “casino nights” are prohibited.
Banking Methods of Georgia Gambling Sites
The best Georgia online gambling sites offer various banking options with excellent payment terms.
Bitcoin and Cryptocurrencies
Cryptocurrencies are our preferred options for gambling online. They’re quick and secure because they’re processed on the blockchain, and crypto deposits give you access to exclusive offers.
All our Georgia casinos accept Bitcoin, Ethereum, and Litecoin. You can also use Bitcoin Cash and Tether at most of our recommendations, with deposits starting at only $5. Wild Casino is the best crypto casino in Georgia: it supports no less than 18 altcoins, including Solano and Ripple.
Credit and Debit Cards
You can fund your account using Visa, Mastercard, and AMEX at all our top-rated Georgia casinos. In addition, Red Dog and Wild Casino accept Discover cards. Credit card deposits start from $20 to $25 and are often subject to transaction fees.
To avoid fees, try Red Dog Casino—they don’t charge a penny for transactions. If you want to withdraw gambling winnings with your credit card, Red Dog is your only option.
Bank transfers are supported at all our top-rated casinos. They’re one of the most secure ways to transfer money, making it an excellent choice when withdrawing your big wins. You can withdraw up to $25,000 in a single transaction.
The caveat is that bank transfers can take weeks to process, and you’re charged fees that cut into your hard-earned winnings. Red Dog provides the best terms: free payouts within five days.
Because there is no regulated online gambling in Georgia, eWallets aren’t supported. It goes against PayPal’s T&Cs to allow unregulated gambling sites to access its payment services.
Thankfully, MatchPay is an alternative if you want the convenience and security of eWallets. MatchPay is a peer-to-peer trading platform where you can exchange site credits with fellow gamblers for cash and vice versa. It’s quick and straightforward; you don’t need to share your bank details directly with the operator.
What Forms of Gambling Are Available in Georgia?
- Casinos: Casinos are prohibited in Georgia, and no land-based or online casino gambling in the state is legal. However, you can wager at offshore casinos because these fall into an unregulated “gray area.” Sweepstakes casinos and one cruise ship casino are your only other options.
- Lottery: Lotteries are one of Georgia’s only legal forms of gambling. The Georgia Lottery was established in 1992, and tickets went on sale in 1993. You can also enter multi-state draws. However, you must be 18+ to purchase a ticket, and online sales aren’t permitted.
- Sports Betting: Online and retail sports betting is illegal in Georgia. Several proposals for legalizing online sports betting have been put before the legislators in recent years, but none were successful. Until this changes, offshore sportsbooks and DFS are your best options.
- Racing: Horseracing is legal in Georgia, but betting on horses—or any other type of racing—isn’t. There have been requests for a constitutional amendment to legalize pari-mutuel betting, but the bills were unsuccessful. For now, Georgia horse betting is prohibited.
- Bingo: Charitable bingo and raffles are legal in the Peach State. However, electronic bingo games and online bingo are not. Some of our top online gambling sites offer bingo games and are your current best option for playing on the internet.
Land-Based Casinos in Georgia
All forms of casino gambling are illegal in Georgia, so there are no commercial or tribal casinos in the state. Your only option is a single cruise ship casino called the Emerald Princess Casino. It’s found at the following address: 101 Emerald Princess Drive, Brunswick, GA 31523.
The casino cruise ship features over 250 slot and video machines. You can also play several table games, including blackjack, stud poker, roulette, craps, Texas Hold’Em, and high roller bonus poker, and dine aboard the ship at the Bistro Deck. The Emerald Princess Casino cruises from Thursday to Sunday. Each trip lasts five hours.
Frequently Asked Questions
Is online gambling legal in Georgia?
No, online gambling isn’t legal in Georgia. The only forms of legal gambling are the lottery and charitable gaming—the state is without online and offline casinos, sportsbooks, and poker. Your best option for real money gambling is offshore sites, which fall into a legal “gray area.”
What is the legal gambling age in Georgia?
The legal gambling age in Georgia is 18+ for the lottery and charity bingo. DFS sites also require you to be at least 18 years old, but there is technically no legal minimum age for fantasy sports because it’s not outrightly legal. To board the casino cruise ship, you must be 21+ and present a valid ID.
Can I play daily fantasy sports in Georgia?
Yes, you can play daily fantasy sports in Georgia. Like most states, no laws specifically legalize paid fantasy sports. However, sites like DraftKings DFS can operate in the state and have been accepting players from Georgia since 2016.
Can I win real money playing online?
Yes, you can win real money online. However, you’ll need to play at offshore casinos and sportsbooks because Georgia lacks a regulated online gambling industry. All the operators listed on this page offer an incredible selection of real-money games you can play from anywhere.
What is the best online casino in Georgia?
The best online casino in Georgia is Café Casino. Established in 2016, the operator boasts years of experience and is well-trusted in the industry. There are 230+ casino games, multiple secure payment methods, and a massive welcome bonus worth $1,500.
Are Georgia betting sites safe?
Some Georgia online casinos are unsafe and shouldn’t be trusted, but all the ones we recommend are safe. Our experts only promote sites that are licensed overseas, provide secure payments, and encrypt your sensitive information. With our listed casinos, you can trust that you’re safe.
Is DraftKings legal in Georgia?
DraftKings is legal in Georgia, but only its fantasy sports platform. DraftKings Sportsbook and Casino are prohibited because Georgia hasn’t legalized online gambling. If Georgia was to legalize the industry, we expect DraftKings to be among the first to enter the new market.
Is Café Casino legal in Georgia?
Technically, playing at Café Casino isn’t legal or illegal. Although Georgia laws clearly state that gambling is unlawful, they’re ambiguous about betting at offshore sites. This puts Café Casino into a legal “gray area,” and the operator readily accepts Georgia players. Moreover, no one has ever been prosecuted for enjoying their games.