Bus stops for the Deuce 2023 – The Las Vegas Strip Bus System’s Route
The Las Vegas Strip bus, otherwise known as the Deuce, has become incredibly popular, all because its bargain fares, and a large number of stops that makes it very convenient for you to hop on or off just outside the door of almost every hotel and casino on the Strip.
The stops are slightly different based on whether you’re going south (towards Mandalay Bay or the airport), or North, (towards the Stratosphere or old downtown Las Vegas).
Starting from Fremont Street (old downtown Las Vegas) on the North, the Deuce travels Las Vegas Boulevard all the way south, ten miles, to the Las Vegas South Premium Outlets mall, which is about 3 miles south of Mandalay Bay.
The Deuce stays on Las Vegas Boulevard for all but a few blocks.
(Go here for the list of prices for passes on the Deuce).
Deuce Bus Stops
Deuce Route and Bus Stops Going South and North
Here’s the official Deuce Stop map:
All of the bus stops going south are on the west side of Las Vegas Boulevard (The Caesars Palace, Bellagio, Aria, Excalibur and Luxor side).
Alternatively, all of the stops going north will be on the east side of the Strip (i.e. the MGM Grand, Paris, Linq, Venetian and Wynn side of the street).
Deuce Southbound Stops
Here are the exact stops. In parentheses I’ve put the major hotel or attraction close to each stop.
- Fremont Street (Old Downtown Las Vegas)
- Carson & 3rd Street
- E. Bonneville Transit Center – (This is the stop where you’ll want to get off if you want to see the “Pawn Stars” location. It’s a 1/3rd mile walk east, or about six or seven minutes.)
- Arts District
- Charleston Boulevard
- S. 4th Street (Near the Little White Chapel, where Michael Jordan and Demi Moore got married – not to each other).
- Oakley (Across the street from “Chapel of the Flowers”).
- Sahara Avenue
- Hilton Grand Vacations
- Slots-A-Fun (Just a few feet from Circus Circus)
- Resorts World/Convention Center Drive (Go here to see how far it is from the Las Vegas Convention Center to the Strip).
- Fashion Show Drive (Encore)
- Fashion Show Mall (The Wynn)
- Treasure Island (The Venetian and the Palazzo).
- Mirage (Casino Royale and Harrah’s)
- Caesars Palace (The Linq and the Flamingo).
- Bellagio (Paris, Horseshoe, Planet Hollywood, Cosmopolitan, Aria, Vdara and other City Center attractions)
- Park MGM
- Excalibur (MGM Grand, New York – New York, The Tropicana).
- Mandalay Bay
- Welcome to Las Vegas sign
- Town Square Mall.
- Las Vegas Premium Outlets South
- McCarren Rent-A-Car Center
- South Strip Transfer Terminal (where it turns around and heads back north).
Deuce Route and Bus Stops Going North
Starting from a stop across from the south end of Mandalay Bay (by the McDonalds), the Deuce heads north for 8 miles to Fremont Street. You’ll catch all of these stops on the east side of the Strip (i.e. the MGM Grand, Paris, Linq, Wynn side).
Here are the exact northbound stops: (from South to North)
- South Strip Transit Center
- Town Square Mall
- Welcome to Las Vegas Sign
- Four Seasons
- Mandalay Bay (actually across the street from Mandalay Bay, and close to the Luxor)
- Tropicana (Excalibur)
- MGM Grand (New York – New York, Park MGM)
- Polo Towers (Aria and City Center)
- Planet Hollywood (Cosmopolitan)
- Paris (Horseshoe, Bellagio, Caesars Palace)
- Harrah’s (Caesars Palace Forum Shops, Mirage, The Linq, Flamingo)
- Venetian (Palazzo, Treasure Island)
- Wynn (Fashion Show Mall, Encore)
- Sky Las Vegas (Circus Circus)
- Hilton Grand Vacations
- Sahara Avenue
- The Strat
- St. Louis
- Oakey Boulevard (Chapel of the Flowers)
- 4th Street
- Arts District – Charleston (Although the actual bus stop is about 250 feet north of Charleston)
- Bonneville Transit Center
- Carson & Casino Center (Get off here for Golden Nugget, Plaza, Golden Gate)
- 4th Street @ Fremont (Get off here from the Fremont Street Experience)
- Stewart and 4th Street (Mob Museum, the Downtown Grand)
- Fremont Street and Las Vegas Boulevard (Another stop at the Fremont Street Experience)
Las Vegas Bus – Deuce Hours
This being Las Vegas, the bus runs 24 hours a day, every day of the year. Approximate bus stop times are as follows:
|7 AM – 1 AM||Every 10 – 15 minutes|
|1 AM – 7 AM||Every 20 minutes|
So from 7 AM to 1 AM, the Deuce will arrive at each stop approximately every 10 to 15 minutes, while from 1 AM to 7 AM the bus runs every 20 minutes.
Deuce Express Route?
A ride from the entire length of the Strip to downtown Las Vegas on the Deuce is a trip for only the brave, as a ride on the Deuce from Fremont Street to the southernmost end would take you well over an hour.
Previously, the RTC of Southern Nevada had what they called the SDX Express Bus from the Strip to Fremont Street, however they ceased operation of this route in the fall of 2020.I
Deuce Official Website
Website: RTC Southern Nevada (rtcsn.com)
By Steve Beauregard