Colorado Online Casinos Sites (2023 Update)
- Legal sports betting is live in Colorado as of May 2020. There are over 15 regulated online sportsbooks, including DraftKings, BetMGM, and Caesars Sportsbook.
- Online casino gambling isn’t legal in Colorado, and it’s unlikely that lawmakers will legalize online casinos soon. However, you can play games at social casino sites or offshore gambling sites if you want to play for real money.
- The best offshore casinos are licensed in foreign jurisdictions and are 100% safe and legitimate. They offer hundreds of games, massive bonuses, and secure payment methods.
- Although not legal, no one from Colorado has even been prosecuted for wagering at offshore casinos. They fall into a “gray area” of the law because the legislation prohibits US-based casinos only.
- Other legal options for online betting include daily fantasy sports, pari-mutuel wagering, and online lottery sales.
Top Colorado Online Casinos Reviewed 2023
1. Café Casino
Café Casino is one of the best online casinos in Colorado. Established in 2016, it has retained an outstanding reputation since its launch. Although not regulated in the USA, the operator holds a license from Curacao and provides fair and legitimate real-money gaming.
Over 230 games comprise Café Casino’s diverse portfolio, including online slots, video poker, table games, and live dealer games developed by well-known software providers like RTG, Revolver Gaming, and Rival. Café Casino’s in-house development team has also produced fantastic proprietary titles only available on its platform.
Registering with Café Casino makes you eligible for a 250% boost on your first deposit. The maximum reward claimable is $1,500, which you redeem by funding your account with $600. If you want an even bigger bonus, make your first Bitcoin payment. All BTC deposits qualify for a 350% bonus up to $2,500.
Aside from Bitcoin, your deposit options are Visa, Mastercard, American Express, Bitcoin Cash, Litecoin, Ethereum, and Tether. Bank wire and courier checks are also available for withdrawals. Deposit limits start at just $5―great for casual gamers―whereas high rollers can fund their accounts with $1,000+ per transaction.
Launched in 1994, BetUS is one of the oldest online casinos. It’s rare for casinos to be around for three decades in such a highly competitive market. This alone speaks volumes about BetUS’s reputation; it holds a gaming license from Panama as proof of its legitimacy.
Being such a well-established site, it’s no surprise that BetUS boasts almost 500 online casino games. Your options include real-money online slots, table games, and live dealer titles. Most are developed by Betsoft, DGS, and Nucleus, promising high-quality graphics and immersive themes. There is also an online sportsbook where you can bet on all the latest sporting events.
If you sign up for BetUS, you qualify for a 150% match bonus of up to $3,000 on your first deposit. The wagering requirements for this offer are only 30x, which is below the industry standard. If you choose to fund your account with crypto, you can claim a 250% up to $5,000 bonus instead. Supported coins include Bitcoin, Ethereum, Litecoin, and Bitcoin Cash.
If you’d rather use fiat currencies, Visa, MasterCard, and AMEX cards for deposits are options. BetUS is also one of the only offshore sites that accept mobile wallets like Google Pay and Apple Pay, which is fantastic news for mobile gamers. Their mobile site is also one of the best, providing full access to your account from any handheld device.
How to Sign Up with the Best Colorado Online Casino
1. Go to Website and Create an Online Gambling Account
Go to the Café Casino website and click the “Join” button. Complete the registration form by entering all required information (name, date of birth, address, and contact information). Set a username and password, agree to the T&Cs, and click “Confirm” to create your account.
2. Deposit Funds and Enter Promo Code
Fund your account by clicking on your preferred payment method and entering your chosen deposit amount. Next, follow the on-screen prompts to complete the transaction. Select the welcome bonus from the list at the bottom before confirming the payment so that it’s applied to your deposit.
3. Choose Game and Play for Real Money
Browse through the 230+ online casino games available at Café Casino until you find a title you want to play. Click on the game and place your first real-money wager. Your account balance will be updated to show your gambling winnings if you win.
Colorado Online Gambling Laws―Is it Legal?
Some forms of online gambling are legal in Colorado. The state legalized online sports betting in 2020, and you can legally enter paid fantasy sports contests or place pari-mutuel wagers online. Unfortunately, however, there are no regulated online casinos or poker rooms in Colorado.
Here is a closer look at the essential Colorado gambling laws you need to know:
- Pari-mutuel wagering was the first type of gambling to be made legal in Colorado:
- It was legalized in 1948 and initially limited to betting at live racing events.
- As technology improved and online betting sites emerged, it became legal to place pari-mutuel bets online at sites like TwinSpires.
- Land-based casinos first came to Colorado in the 1990s, but online casino gambling remains illegal today. However, you can legally play casino games at:
- Social casinos and sweepstakes: These sites use virtual currencies you exchange for small cash prizes.
- Offshore casinos: These are casinos that operate in foreign jurisdictions and are your best option for real-money gaming. Although not legal, they fall into a “gray area” and technically don’t violate state laws.
- Online daily fantasy sports are legal in Colorado. The state became the fifth to legalize DFS in 2016 outrightly, and sites like DraftKings and FanDuel have served Colorado gamblers ever since.
- As of 2019, online sports betting is regulated and legal in CO:
- Proposition DD, which legalized each state casino to open retail and online sportsbooks, was signed into law in 2019.
- Regulated Colorado sports betting was launched in May 2020.
Without a regulated online casino industry, offshore casinos are the only real option if you’re looking to play casino games online. It’s important to note that no one from Colorado has ever been prosecuted for wagering offshore. While not technically legal, they’re not outrightly prohibited because they operate outside US jurisdiction.
Is Gambling at Offshore Casinos Safe?
Some unsafe online casinos will misuse your sensitive information or refuse to pay out your winnings. However, all the casinos recommended here are safe, secure, and legitimate. They’ve passed all our safety checks and meet the following criteria:
- Licensed in foreign jurisdictions like Panama, Gibraltar, or Curacao.
- Provide several secure and encrypted payment methods.
- Promise fast payouts of your hard-earned gambling winnings.
- Massive bonuses with fair terms you can capitalize on.
- Unbiased games that work on a third-party tested random number generator (RNG).
When Will Colorado Legalize Online Gambling?
Regulated sports betting was launched in Colorado in 2020. Over the past few years, many operators have obtained sports betting licenses, offering a diverse set of options to Colorado gamblers.
However, the outlook for online casinos is less promising. Lawmakers have hardly touched on regulated casino sites since CO sportsbooks went live, and we can’t imagine seeing legal online casinos soon. For now, offshore casinos are your best option for real-money wagering.
Colorado Online Gambling Legislation Timeline
- 1948: The Colorado Gambling on Horse & Animal Races Amendment is passed, legalizing pari-mutuel betting. The Colorado Racing Commission is established to oversee the industry.
- 1958: Lawmakers change the state constitution, legalizing charitable gaming. This includes bingo and raffles for fundraising purposes.
- 1982: State lottery games are legalized, and ticket sales for the Colorado Lottery begin the following year. The Lottery Division of the Colorado Department of Revenue is set up.
- 1990: A new gaming initiative passes on the November ballot, legalizing land-based casinos in three mountain towns: Black Hawk, Central City, and Cripple Creek.
- 1991: The gaming initiative is formally signed into law, and the construction of casinos begins. Initially, maximum bets are limited to $5, and casinos can’t legally open 24 hours a day.
- 2000: Multi-state lottery games such as Powerball and Mega Millions are legalized in Colorado after a 52–48 vote in favor of gambling expansion.
- 2009: New legislation passes that increases the gaming limits in Colorado casinos to $100 per wager. Craps and roulette games are permitted at state casinos.
- 2014: Greyhound racing is forbidden in Colorado after Gov. John Hickenlooper passes a new law. All dog races are stopped in 2008, but this legislation makes their prohibition official.
- 2016: Daily fantasy sports sites like DraftKings and FanDuel begin serving Colorado gamblers. Gov. Hickenlooper makes DFS sites outrightly legal by signing H 1404 into law.
- 2019: Colorado voters approve Proposition DD, allowing legal sports betting to come to CO. All land-based casinos can apply for a retail and mobile sportsbook license.
- 2020: Regulated sports betting in Colorado goes live in May. Casinos are closed due to the COVID-19 pandemic, so mobile sportsbooks launch ahead of their retail counterparts.
Colorado Tribal Partnerships
Colorado negotiated two gaming compacts with state tribes, i.e., the Ute Mountain Tribe and the Southern Ute Indian Tribe.
Both tribal-state compacts were initially entered into in 1992. They allow the Native American tribes to operate Class III gambling venues on reservation land. Accepted games include slot machines, poker, blackjack, craps, and roulette. As of 2020, tribes can also launch on-site and mobile sportsbooks.
Colorado-Licensed Gambling Sites
There are no state-licensed Colorado online casinos. However, there are several CO online sportsbook sites available if you’re interested in sports betting:
- BetMGM Sportsbook: May 1, 2020
- BetRivers Sportsbook: May 1, 2020
- DraftKings Sportsbook: May 1, 2020
- FanDuel Sportsbook: May 1, 2020
- FOX Bet: May 19, 2020
- Betfred Sportsbook: June 17, 2020
- Caesars Sportsbook: July 24, 2020
- SuperBook: October 5, 2020
- PointsBet: November 19, 2020
- WynnBET: November 26, 2020
- PlayUp Sportsbook: March 08, 2021
- Play Maverick Sports: March 16, 2021
- Betway Sportsbook: April 05, 2021
- Bally Bet: May 24, 2021
- Barstool Sportsbook: August 9, 2021
- SI Sportsbook: September 7, 2021
- Betsafe: March 28, 2022
- Bet365: September 1, 2022
Colorado Online Casino Bonuses
Colorado doesn’t have any CO-licensed casinos, but you can claim huge casino bonuses at all our top-rated offshore gambling sites:
Deposit Match Bonuses
As the name suggests, deposit match bonuses give you a percentage of your deposit back as bonus credit. For example, Café Casino gives all new players a 250% match on their first deposit. So, if you add $100 to your account, you’ll receive a $250 bonus.
Deposit match bonuses always have a cap, which is the maximum amount you can claim. Café Casino’s welcome offer is “up to $1,500.” Because of the high % match, you only need to fund your account with $600 to claim the maximum reward. This means your bankroll now sits at an impressive $2,100.
Cryptocurrency bonuses are deposit match offers that can only be claimed when depositing with crypto. They’re an exclusive perk of offshore casinos and sportsbooks and are always bigger than standard welcome promotions.
For example, Café Casino’s crypto welcome bonus is a 350% match of up to $2,500. Not only do you receive up to $1,000 more as the maximum reward, but you’re also given a 100% boost on your deposit.
If you want a promotion you can claim without funding your account, no-deposit bonuses are for you. These offers are much smaller than matched bonuses but are 100% free and require no upfront investment.
Red Dog Casino is offering a choice of two no-deposit bonuses to new players. You can choose from a $40 slots bonus or $25 on all other casino games. To claim, message the support team via live chat after creating your account.
Reload bonuses are boosts you get on subsequent deposits at the casino. All the best online casinos in Colorado run regular recurring offers several days a week. Your bankroll can remain healthy if you time your deposits to coincide with these promotions.
For example, here are reload bonuses currently available at BetUS:
- Tuesdays: 250% match of up to $2,500 for slots.
- Thursdays: 10% boost on cryptocurrency deposits.
- Saturdays: 150% bonus up to $1,500 + 20 free spins.
Another way to continually get rewarded is through casino VIP programs. You earn points for every real-money wager placed in the casino and can use these points to access bonuses, perks, and rewards.
For example, Ignition Casino gives you Ignition Miles every time you play. These determine your level in the loyalty program, with bigger bonuses and rewards unlocked at each tier. Your Miles can last a lifetime, meaning anyone can climb to the highest levels and claim the maximum rewards.
Mobile Gambling Apps in Colorado
The best online casinos in Colorado are accessed across all devices. However, mobile casino apps aren’t found on the App Store or Google Play.
Android Mobile Gambling
To play at our top-rated online casinos from your Android, open Samsung Internet or Google Chrome and head to the mobile site. All our recommendations are built using HTML5 technology, meaning they instantly adapt to the size of your device. Without downloading, you can play all the casino games directly through their web-based apps.
iOS Mobile Gambling
Colorado online casino players can also play games on iPhones and iPads. Open your Safari browser and use the web-based iOS apps to play games, claim bonuses, and withdraw winnings on the go. Not only does browser-based play provide instant access to casino games, but you also don’t need to worry about storage space or having the latest iOS updates.
Advantages of Offshore Gambling Sites
Offshore online casinos run enormous bonuses for new players. Examples include Wild Casino’s epic $9,000 welcome package and Café Casino’s 250% match on your first deposit. These bonuses are far more generous than the promotions at Colorado-licensed gambling sites.
Because Colorado doesn’t have a regulated casino industry, we don’t know what software they’ll use to power their games. However, offshore casinos rely on developers worldwide to provide hundreds of slots, table games, video poker games, and live dealer titles.
The software providers at our top-rated CO casinos are:
- Concept Gaming
- Authentic Gaming
- Woohoo games
- Bovada Gaming
- 3 Oaks Gaming
- Amatic Industries
- Dragon Gaming
- Revolver Gaming
All our promoted offshore casinos accept at least four cryptocurrencies. Crypto is our preferred payment method: it’s highly secure, you can claim crypto-exclusive bonuses, and payouts are processed within 24 hours.
US-regulated casinos are not legally allowed to offer Bitcoin or other altcoins for payments to gambling sites, meaning these improved payment terms are unique to offshore casinos.
Because offshore casinos operate outside US jurisdiction, you don’t need to report your winnings to authorities. This keeps your gambling habits and spending private. On the other hand, you’d need to document everything you win at Colorado-regulated casinos (if and when they launch) to the US government for tax purposes.
What Games Can I Play at Online Casinos in Colorado?
You can play online casino games like slots, video poker, blackjack, and roulette at all our top-rated Colorado casinos.
Slot games are available in their hundreds at all our casinos. Café Casino offers 160 slot games, BetUS provides 350, and Wild Casino boasts 363.
All sites offer slot machines in various themes and payouts, from underwater-themed penny slots to high-limit fruit machines that take $50+ per wager. There are also progressive jackpots that could trigger six-figure payouts. Our favorite slot games include:
- Atlantic Treasures
- Safari Spins
- Cash Money Mermaids
- Winds of Wealth
- Call of Zeus
- Golden Dragon Inferno
To add a healthy dose of competition to your slot play, many casinos also run tournaments that hand out cash prizes to players at the top of the leaderboard. Wild Casino is a great example, offering $5,000 guaranteed in prizes for slot tournaments every week.
Online video poker machines are available at all our casino sites, with BetUS having the most variety. The operator offers 24 titles, including multiple takes on Jacks or Better and other less popular games like Aces and Eights, Joker Poker, Two Ways Royal, and All American.
You can play blackjack in an immersive, electronic format at all our listed casinos. There are eight variations at Café Casino, 18 at Wild Casino, and 32 at BetUS. The blackjack selection at BetUS is particularly great for high rollers as they stock high-limit versions of almost all their classic games.
Your options include the following:
- Double Deck Blackjack
- Blackjack Switch
- Multi-Hand Blackjack
- Double Exposure Blackjack
- Spanish Blackjack
- 21 Burn
Red Dog provides one high-quality game of European Roulettefrom RTG. However, you’ll find more variety at our other recommendations: Café Casino offers four, BetUS provides five, and Wild Casino boasts 11 roulette games. This includes several American and European roulette versions, plus additional titles like Platinum Chip Roulette.
There are plenty of table games aside from blackjack and roulette available online. Examples include craps, baccarat, casino war, three-card rummy, and online poker.
If you’re interested in playing poker online, a better way to play is at dedicated poker sites. Because there is no legal online poker in Colorado, you’re limited to offshore options. Ignition is our top pick, hosting daily poker tournaments on the same platform as its electronic casino games.
Aside from Red Dog, you can play live dealer games at all our promoted online casinos in Colorado. These games provide a truly immersive and authentic gaming experience, the closest you can get to real casino gambling outside of Colorado’s three gambling towns.
Most live dealer games are from Visionary iGaming (ViG). This developer is known for its quality streaming and professional dealers, having produced games like Live Rouletteand Blackjack HD.
Bingo is less popular at online casinos but is under the specialty games tab at Café Casino and Ignition. The best bingo games to try include:
- Pesca Bingo
- Bingo Goal
- Tribo Bingo
- Amazonia Bingo
- Go-Go Bingo
New Online Casino Sites in Colorado
Playing at brand-new online casinos can be risky―they’ve not been around long enough to prove they’re legitimate. That’s why we only recommend new sites that have been operational for a few years or are brands of already established sites.
Here are our current top picks if you want a sleek, modern gambling site:
- Red Dog Casino: 2019
- Las Atlantis Casino: 2020
- El Royal: 2020
- Super Slots: 2020
- Rich Palms: 2020
What to Look for When Choosing the Best Colorado Betting Site
When choosing an online casino in Colorado, always compare the factors below to ensure the best gaming experience:
- Reviews: Read reviews from industry experts and real-world players. These indicate whether the operator is reputable and what’s available at the casino. If there are many negative comments, keep looking for a more reliable and trusted casino site.
- Licensing: Although no state-licensed casinos exist in Colorado, the best offshore operators are licensed overseas. Check for valid licenses before registering for an account. This information is typically found in the website footer, or you can use our recommended sites.
- Promotions: Casino bonuses range from a few hundred to several thousand dollars. Always compare site offers and signup conditions with the most generous bonuses. Consider the wagering requirements and game restrictions to determine their actual value.
- Accessibility: The best Colorado casinos are accessible on mobiles, tablets, and PCs. Check the mobile capabilities of your chosen casino, only registering if they provide a responsive site that functions optimally on all your devices.
- Game Variety: Leading Colorado online casinos offer hundreds of online slots, table games, video poker games, and live dealer titles. Check that there is a vast selection of games from top developers to ensure varied, high-quality gameplay.
- Min/Max Bets: All online casino games have minimum and maximum bet limits. Review the limits for the games and ensure that they align with your gambling budget. We recommend looking for varied betting limits so that it is possible for you to up your stakes as your bankroll grows.
- Banking Options: When playing at real-money online casinos in Colorado, it’s important to deposit and withdraw from your account easily. Look at the supported payment methods and compare the transaction fees, payout times, and limits.
Colorado State Revenues from Gambling
Without real-money online casinos, all of Colorado’s casino gaming revenue is from in-person gambling at the 33 commercial casinos in the state. In FY 2021/22, state-wide casino gambling brought in $162,003,739 in gambling taxes.
The sports betting market generates yet more revenue. Colorado collected around $12.4 million in sports betting taxes in FY 2021–2022. Most of this revenue came from online sports wagering, which shows how lucrative a regulated online casino market could be for state funds and initiatives.
Colorado Lawmakers Involved in Gambling Legislation
- Gov. John Hickenlooper signed H 1404 into law in 2016, making Colorado the fifth US state to legalize fantasy sports.
- Rep. Alec Garnett served as House Majority leader and introduced HB 1327 (Proposition DD) in 2019 to legalize sports wagering in Colorado.
- Sen. Kerry Donovan and Sen. John Cooke were senate sponsors of HB 1327, the bill decriminalizing Colorado sports betting.
Charitable Gambling in Colorado
Registered charities and non-profits in Colorado can legally host charitable gaming nights to raise money. However, gaming licenses or permits are often required, and your games are limited to charity bingo, raffles, and pull tabs. Other casino-style events or “Las Vegas nights” are prohibited.
Colorado Gambling Taxes
Your gambling winnings are taxable in Colorado and must be reported to authorities. Colorado demands a flat state income tax of 4.63% for all incomes. Keep your receipts for losses because these can be used as deductible income when itemized on your tax return (deductions can’t exceed the amount you won).
Banking Methods of Colorado Gambling Sites
Real-money online casinos all have different banking methods and payment terms. Here is a rundown of the most common options at CO casinos.
Bitcoin and Cryptocurrencies
Using crypto for online casino gaming is our preferred way to play. Deposit limits typically start at $5 and reach upwards of $5,000. Meanwhile, you can withdraw up to around $9,500 per transaction. All payouts are processed at record speed, usually hitting your digital wallet within a few hours.
You can pay using four or more cryptocurrencies at all our recommended Colorado casinos and an impressive 18 coins at Wild Casino.
Credit and Debit Cards
All our top-rated casino sites accept Mastercard, Visa, and AMEX, while Wild Casino and Red Dog also accept Discover. Credit card deposit limits start at $20 to $25 and go up to around $1,000. Unfortunately, you’re often charged fees, and US banks may block payments.
Credit card withdrawals are less common at online casinos. Where supported, you can usually withdraw up to $1,000 back onto your card within 3–4 days.
Bank transfers are most commonly used for withdrawing gambling winnings and are available at all our top picks. They’re fantastic for cashing large payouts because you can withdraw up to $25,000 at once. However, payments often take a while to process―anywhere from five to 15 days, depending on the operator.
Popular eWallets like PayPal and Skrill can be used at state-regulated sportsbooks but aren’t available at offshore gambling sites.
A viable alternative is MatchPay. This is a peer-to-peer trading platform where you exchange casino credits for cash. You don’t need to share any bank details with the operator, and once you’ve found a buyer, the transactions are processed in seconds.
What Forms of Gambling Are Available in Colorado?
- Casinos: Slots, poker, and table games are legal in Colorado and available at the 33 commercial casinos or two tribal properties. However, land-based online casino gambling isn’t permitted. To play real-money games online, you must use offshore online casino sites.
- Lottery: Colorado has its own legal state lottery, allowing residents to participate in multi-state games (Mega Millions, Powerball,etc.). Lottery tickets are purchased from licensed retailers or online at Lotto.com.
- Sports Betting: Legal sports betting is live in Colorado. The state became the 18th state to launch retail and online wagering in May 2020 after the US Supreme court overturned the Professional & Amateur Sports Protection Act (PASPA).
- Racing: Anyone aged 18+ can legally wager on horseraces in Colorado. You can enjoy simulcast wagering at off-track betting locations, in-person wagering at Arapahoe Park in Aurora, or online wagering at licensed racebooks.
- Bingo: Charity bingo is legal in Colorado; players as young as 18 can get involved. Because it’s a form of charitable gambling, it can occur outside licensed gaming towns (Black Hawk, Central City, and Cripple Creek). Online bingo isn’t legal in the state.
Major Jackpot Wins in Colorado
- A woman named Megan won $568,319 playing The Hobbitslot machine at Wildwood Casino in Cripple Creek in 2021.
- A lady named Rebecca won $805,329 on the Wheel of Fortuneprogressive game in 2019. This is the largest jackpot win in Wildwood Casino’s history.
Land-Based Casinos in Colorado
Ameristar Casino Black Hawk
Address: 111 Richman St., Black Hawk, CO 80422
The Ameristar Casino Resort is the biggest casino in Colorado. Opened in 2001, its two-level gaming floor features 940 slot and video poker machines with denominations ranging from $0.01 to $100. There are also 40 table games and 22 live poker tables, with a new high-limit area for VIP treatment at the Ameristar Casino Black Hawk.
Monarch Casino Resort Spa
Address: 488 Main St., Black Hawk, CO 80422
Monarch Casino is another huge Colorado casino with 1,000 slot machines and 42 table games. Meanwhile, their all-new poker room features several game types, including Texas Hold’Em and Omaha Hi-Lo. There is also an on-site sportsbook, five restaurants and bars, and a 516-room luxury hotel for the ultimate casino escape.
Century Casino & Hotel Central City
Address: 102 Main St., Central City, CO 80427
Another of the best commercial casinos in Colorado is Century Casino Central City. Having been voted Denver’s best casino since 2012, the property features 500+ slots, video poker machines, and seven live blackjack games. There are also two restaurants, a small hotel, and a sportsbook where you bet on sporting events worldwide.
Sky Ute Casino Resort
Address: 14324 Hwy. 172 North, Ignacio, CO 81137
Owned by the Southern Ute Indian Tribe, the Sky Ute Casino Resort is one of the two tribal casinos in Colorado. The gambling venue features over 600 of the hottest slot machines with denominations ranging from $0.01 to $25. There are also eight table games, including blackjack, craps, three-card poker, and roulette; a 200-seat bingo hall; and live sports betting.
McGill’s Hotel & Casino
Address: 232 E Bennett Ave., Cripple Creek, CO 80813
Located in Cripple Creek, McGill’s Casino is one of the three commercial casinos in the Triple Crown Group (the others are Midnight Rose and The Brass Ass). The Irish-themed casino is a slot-only casino featuring 280 of the hottest games. They also offer a fantastic loyalty program that allows you to earn bonuses across all three Triple Crown properties.
Other Land-Based Casinos in Colorado
- Bally’s Casino Black Hawk: 300 Main St., Black Hawk, CO 80422
- Bally’s Black Hawk West: 261 Main St., Black Hawk, CO 80422
- The Brass Ass Casino: 264 E Bennett Ave., Cripple Creek, CO 80813
- Bronco Billy’s Casino: 233 E Bennett Ave., Cripple Creek, CO 80813
- Bull Durham Saloon & Casino: 110 Main St., Black Hawk, CO 80422
- Century Casino Cripple Creek: 200-220 E Bennett Ave., Cripple Creek, CO 80813
- Colorado Grande Casino: 300 E Bennett Ave., Cripple Creek, CO 80813
- Double Eagle Hotel & Casino: 442 E Bennett Ave., Cripple Creek, CO 80813
- Easy Street Casino: 120 Main St., Central City, CO 80427
- Famous Bonanza: 107 Main St., Central City, CO 80427
- The Gilpin Casino: 111 Main St., Black Hawk, CO 80422
- Gold Rush Hotel & Casino: 279 Bennett Dr., Cripple Creek, CO 80813
- Grand Z Casino: 321 Gregory St., Central City, CO 80427
- Horseshoe Black Hawk: 401 Main St., Black Hawk, CO 80422
- Johnny Nolon’s Casino: 301 E Bennett Ave., Cripple Creek, CO 80813
- Lady Luck Casino: 340 Main St., Black Hawk, CO 80422
- The Lodge Casino Black Hawk: 240 Main St., Black Hawk, CO 80422
- Midnight Rose Hotel & Casino: 256 E Bennett Ave., Cripple Creek, CO 80813
- Red Dolly Casino: 530 Gregory St., Black Hawk, CO 80422
- Saratoga Casino Black Hawk: 101 Main St., Black Hawk, CO 80422
- Sasquatch Casino: 125 Gregory St., Black Hawk, CO 80422
- Ute Mountain Casino Hotel & Resort: 3 Weeminuche Dr., Towaoc, CO 81334
- Wild Card Saloon & Casino: 120 Main St., Black Hawk, CO 80422
- Wildwood Casino: 119 N Fifth St., Cripple Creek, CO 80813
- Z Casino 101 Gregory St., Black Hawk, CO 80422
Frequently Asked Questions
Is online gambling legal in Colorado?
Online casino gambling isn’t legal in Colorado. However, you can gamble online for real money at offshore casino sites. You can also legally bet on horses, sports, and DFS in Colorado.
What is the legal gambling age in Colorado?
The legal gambling age in Colorado is 21 for anyone wanting to play casino games or wager on sports (online and offline). For fantasy sports contests and the lottery, the legal age drops to 18.
When did Colorado regulate online gambling?
Colorado regulated DFS in 2016 and online sports betting in 2019. The first mobile sportsbooks launched a year later, in May 2020. As it stands, online casino gambling isn’t yet regulated.
Who regulates online sports betting in Colorado?
The Colorado Limited Gaming Control Commission oversees online sports wagering in the state, including issuing sportsbook licenses and ensuring operators comply with current regulations.
Can I play daily fantasy sports in Colorado?
Yes, you can play fantasy sports in Colorado. The Centennial State became the fifth in the USA to legalize DFS in 2016. Your options for fantasy sports include DraftKings and FanDuel.
Can I win real money playing casino games online?
Yes, you can win real money by playing online. However, it would be best if you used offshore sites because casinos aren’t regulated in CO. The best options provide hundreds of real-money slots, table games, and more.
What is the best online casino in Colorado?
The best online casino in CO is Café Casino. The operator is licensed in Curacao and offers over 230 exciting games to enjoy. There is also a generous bonus of up to $1,500 for all new signups.
Are Colorado betting sites safe?
All state-regulated betting sites are safe, but offshore casinos can be scams. Stay safe playing casino games online by using one of our expert-vetted recommendations that are 100% legitimate.